LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Whats my favorite thing about this phone? I would say the resolution but i would be lying, i haven't had a descent phone for a while and have had to settle for my old Sony Ericsson W995. So my favorite thing about the phone is that its a pretty descent phone with compatibility for everyday use apps like Facebook and whatnot. I was going to buy a new phone but this will both save me time and money.

My favorite feature from the G3 was the ability to have a popup SMS window that would allow me to answer texts while watching Linus's videos!

I like the skin of android LG is shipping with thuis new flagship!

My favourite thing is the big screen, the button placement and the dual windows mode are also pretty awesome.

Love the resolution 2560x1440, ah and those small sexy bezels. The future is here my friends.

Resolution and the button layout just makes sense to me.

The backplate really wowed me. It's a nice middle ground between the unibody plates of the One and the cheap plastic plates of the S series. I also love the LG skin. It's an improvement over stock unlike other skins (I'm looking at you touchwiz).

My favorite feature is the customizable buttons on the bottom that is really useful.

I think my favorite part was the removable battery. I have a Sony Expiria Z and I have wanted a removable battery because as the phone gets older the battery life shortens and on mine there is not an easy way to change it.

I have an LG G2 and as far as i can se there are a lot of good things added. The best thing i think of when i saw the review is the multitasking feature where you can have an app on top of another one. 
(side note. I also love the clip board GOD it's a beast!)

I think the lack of physical side buttons and the customization ability of the (always locked, to my knowledge) bottom buttons are a godsend. Would love to get a chance at this phone and could really give it a good daily driver review as I am on AT&T in the US. 

The best thing about the LG G3 that I like is the Laser Distanve Finder to take photos really fast!!! :D

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the 2K display, which would make it an awesome phone to use with a certain cardboard based VR viewer.

I have never owned an Android phone but i do like customization AND the fact you can get to the battery unlike my current phone. Nice video

The removable battery would be the best feature.

I love the fast auto focus technology, and the buttons at the back seems pretty sleek because you don't need to re position fingers as much when adjusting volume on such a big device. :)) :D

My favourite about the phone is the back button, simply amazing redesign! the fully customizable for the home stock skin and not to forget the home button that's the most killer option that can do with the phone! hands down. Other than that is my favourite part about the video is when you vacuum your cat tail and you cat like don't give a damn thing :D 

My favorite part about the G3 it's removable back plate that can be replaced and customized.

A number of things are very attractive on this phone. Laser based focus system allows for great, quick autofocus making it easier to snap a picture really quickly. Another feature is important for me is the inclusion of the SD card slot. I do too many things for me to depend on cloud storage.

Definitely the fantastic stock ROM! I'd love to compare it to my 1440p Find 7 (can't have anything but 1440p in my life).

It would have to be the buttons being placed on the back, side buttons always messes me up when working out.

The huge screen is also amazing to view all the great ways Linus makes fun of the peasants and their potatoes over at pcmasterrace.

I think the laser focus is pretty awesome. I have a galaxy nexus and focusing in low light can become a chore sometimes.

Anyway, I couldn't care less about data since I never used cellular data. I use pre-paid plans to lower my cell bill, and if I used data, it would eat through my minutes really quickly.