LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The design is the winner for me, the thin bezels and lack of side buttons are different from all the other phones on the market at the moment. 

This is almost the perfect phone design for me, good work LG really impressed with the total package.

My favorite part is the entire phone itself.its just too sexy and i hope i get one and it will work with my carrier so i get the full experience!

My favourite thing about LG G3 are those tiny bezels, which makes phone quite compact despite having 5,5 inch display.

The placement of the buttons on the back of the phone rather then the side

My favourite features are the 1440p screen, tiny bezels and removable battery and storage, running with flagship specifications.

I've been looking for a good small mobile device to program on, and this might do the job.

Its out of the box OS customisability means I can avoid getting a device that needs to be jailbroken or rooted, just to attain the functionality I need.

My favourite thing about the G3... is the whole G3 itself :)

I really love the design, maybe the first plastic phone I've ever really truly liked. The front is so clean, even with the LG logo on the front (they did a much better job incorporating it into the design this time, compared with the G2.)

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

Favourite thing? Back-hand buttons. (EDIT: ie, on the back.)
As a left-handed person, this is a great change.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the 1440p display.

i need a new phone!

still using HTC aria is going obsolete really bad

alots of apps are getting incompatible :(

Summary : i like everthing about LG G3

Pure power inside is my favourite thing.

My favorite part would have to be the LG skin of android, I work at a wireless retail store and of all the different flavor of android LGs has always been in my opinion the best with the bed features simplicity of design and usability. I've got to say I really want to pley with the g3 and test out that ui.

I like the customizable android. Its nice to see manufactures support that trend.

It is the tremendous screen that covers the front of the phone that dazzles my eyes. And thanks for the giveaway Linus!

Liked that 1440p display, and those thin bezels.

LG skin is much better than others that I have tried, TouchWiz specifically. Also Liked how you can change the soft buttons just like cyanogenmod.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the screen! all the pixels!!

I know this sounds stupid, but I WANT THE MICRO SD SLOT! I've decided that my next phone will have to have microSD. I'll be doing a lot of travelling and I want to jam as much content in there as possible and I don't think 16, 32 or 64gb storage will be much use for me.

it may be a small thing, but i love that the G3 has video/camera buttons on the same screen so you dont have to wait to switch modes. currently using an iphone4 and i can feel myself ageing when i have to wait to switch to recording mode

1440p doesnt appear to be a big deal, as it is neglectable in most cases.

What I find amazing, is these ultra-thin bezels. Companies should learn from that.

This is the only way to make such a huge phone but still keep it usable.

My favorite thing about the phone is the dual window function.

Best thing has to be the display. It may be overkill, but who doesn't like overkill?

CPU: Intel i7 3770k @4.2 Ghz cooled by Corsair H100 | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77n-WiFi | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz CL10 Video CardEVGA GTX 660 SC 

Power Supply: OCZ 550W | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB | HDD: Seagate 2TB | Monitor #1: Dell P2314H | Monitor #2: LG M2380DF | Monitor #3: LG E1960

Mouse: Razer Deathadder | Mouse Mat: Corsair MM200 | Keyboard: Apple Wired Aluminium Keyboard | Headphones: Bose QC15 | Phone: iPhone 5S 16GB Silver