LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Yea what can i say i love every bit of it but most i love the big 1440 p sreen :)

The IR blaster on a non htc phone!

My favorite part is probably the 2560x1440 QuadHD display.  While there may not be much or any content that supports this high of a resolution yet, I can see it coming to fruition soon in the near future!

I do like that the resolution is 1440p and the bezels are very nice.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

My favourite part about the phone is that LG have listened to their customers on what they want implementing on the phone- for example the larger resolution or a quicker auto-focus system.

So in my opinion the phone is great for it's power. It can handle 2560x1440 so all the more it will handle FullHD. Also i like that it is solidly build with brushed plastic FTW :D 

The thing I love the most about the LG G3 is the display's resolution. It makes for a great DPI. I use my phone to watch a lot of videos so this is a big plus for me. 

My favourite part is how you can use that massive screen for multiwindow. One of the things that annoy me the most is having to be continuously stopping a video to reply to somebody's message, and with that feature i wont have to do it again.

I'd say at first I'm most impressed with the design; clean, symmetrical, it just looks good. Then I'd say the screen; size, resolution, etc. but in the end the important stuff for me is the simple stuff, the main functionality. The specs are great, and the UI doesn't look bad for not being more stock android. I feel like I would really appreciate the customization. I think the main thing for me honestly was that whole hit backspace and disable auto-correct deal, that's huge for me as I communicate through text more than anything else, and it would just make life a lot easier. I usually don't go changing my UI or anything like that, I'd like my phone to just work the way it's supposed to out of the box, simple. I feel like LG has always made pretty solid products. Thanks for the great review Linus and the new flagship mobile device LG, and hello Linus forums!

Favourite thing: That 3000mAh user replaceable battery. Damn Straight ! 

Other specs i fancy about this phone is Wireless AC connectivity, snapdragon 801 and that 13 megapixel laser focus camera, LG did it this time !

My favorite thing about the phone is the 1440p screen

I like LG's way of implementing multi tasking.

Love the total removal of the side buttons, they drive me crazy! Also the display is insane :)

I'm excited about the back buttons, that may seem like a stupid thing to look forward to but to me its really convenient with going to the gym. Keep up the great videos guys!

bought some ath m50x with the referral code for amazon, hope it worked!

I love the screen size, resolution, removable battery, customizing options, and SD card slot. :) 

All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

My favorite thing is the 5.5 inch screen and it's incredibly customizable Android overlay :) Thank you for the chance to enter the contest

My favourite part is the buttons on the back.

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

Knock code is a smart thing.. And the 4K display obviously :D

LG G3 look so sturdy for me. Don know how the battery last. But at least it have a removable battery. good for LG :)

My favorite thing about this phone is the power and volume buttons on the back cover.

its easier to adjust the volume if its in your pocket (and if you don't have control on your headset like me)

My favorite thing about the G3 is that the buttons are on the back of the phone. I think it makes using the phone better. Right now I'm using a LG Optimus L9 and I always accidentally hit the volume buttons.

My favourite thing is the back buttons, having a g2 I can't go back to the side ones.

Intel core i5 3450 Asus Gtx 560 8GB ram 1Tb Caviar blue 1Tb Seagate barracuda

Might not be a beast, but it's my not beast :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amount of customization options available in the settings menu. For someone who uses multiple mods on stock android, having them available from the get go is big thumbs up from me! :D