LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Im an apple user (no hate), and i surprisingly like the look of this phone and may think about switching :/, I love the fact the screen res is so dam high!!! 500+ res and the camera is just so dam good! 

The thing that I love about the g3 is the massive screen and the good looking metal backplate!

my favourite things are the buttons on the back! I ALWAYS hit the side buttons on my s3 :D

I love the customisation, the screen and the back buttons on this device

I love the fact that it doesn't have side buttons and it has a really small bezel because of it. I would really love to try out the new relocated buttons by LG. The machine is absolutely wonderful to look at because of this, and also the screen resolution is the whipping cream on top of all these goodies.

My favorite thing is the screen real estate. That thing is a beast!

I like the buttons on the back. They look more comfortable and usable.

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

The "Retro TV" shutting animation. I just love those.

My favorite thing about it is the laser auto focus, star trek stuff

I really like the customizability of the phone

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

Favorite thing to me on the G3 is QHD screen and that great camera.

My favorite thing about the G3 is those amazing bezels! Absolutely gorgeous!

Well, it is a nice option to have a wireless charging and slimmer phone/bezel due to button placement is great.

Favourite part for me how you're honest about the couple of bad qualities of the screen (2:50 ->). Still, its an amazing device!

My favorite thing? I love the button placement on the back, Samsung are you paying attention?

Are you threatening me?!

That resolution!! definitely my favourite aspect of the LG G3

Definitely the knock to unlock, I hate unlocking my phone!

Great review. My favourite part about the phone is its multitasking potential and high quality camera (my current phones camera sucks). The screen size is also fantastic. I work from home mostly too so I won't really need the data to work, just WiFi, messaging and calls.

I love the back buttons, i think that they are really comfortable. Also the replaceable battery and slot for a microSD card is great, a lot of new phones dont have that.

I Love This Phone So Much ! Such a beast phone , all the best specs in a phone in my opinion . First , this phone has one of the best camera functions which is the laser focus system that blows peoples' mind away with something new to the smartphone world camera wise . Next , It has a freakin' 4K SCREEN ! Who doesn't love high resolution ? After that we got the Wireless Charging , Next level charging right there ! The specs on this phone is just a beast , not to mention that Ram , killer ~ The software wise is AWESOME ! @4:18 In my opinion the best out of the best , Customizable software is what typical android phones are lacking out ....... able to customize the bottom function buttons ... Who Doesn't Love That ?! After that we have the customizable keyboard , SwiftKey come on <_< ! Dual Windows is a great advantage for people who loves to multitask like me  :D  Multi Item Keyboard ? Copy & Paste 4 dayz !

Overall This Phone Is A Beast ! Thanks For The Giveaway Guys ~ Good Luck Everyone ! B)

This phone is one badass phone!  ^_^

The thing I like best about the phone is, its a high end smart phone :D ( Cause I don't own one :) )