Samsung Customer Service SUCKS

hashtagswagarino
Go to solution Solved by I_Got_Lost,

ZEQpAYv.png

Stay away from Samsung Canada customer service like it's the plague. Rma'd my monitor over 2 months ago and still havn't gotten it back. 

I originally had a repair issued for the monitor, but, Samsung was unable to provide the company with a new panel - even though they are the manufacture of them, so, I was told I would have to get an exchange done instead. Little did I know how terrible their exchange process is. After over one month of waiting for them to ship out the new monitor to me, I finally decided to phone in. I wish I didn't. Their customer service reps are your typical prompter reading drones and I quickly learned that to get anything done, I would need to speak to the excecutive customer relations department. 

The first time I spoke with someone in the ECR department, I could literally hear them stuffing their face with a burrito the entire time they were talking with me. I asked them to stop and the person promptly hung up on me. I called back and asked to speak with a supervisor, I was transferred to Hoolio.

Now Hoolio, he is an interesting character. He kind of sounded like Big Smoke from GTA San Andreas. But anyway, I wasn't in the mood to start complaining about the disgruntled employee I spoke with, so I just got to the point. He explained to me that an exchange is a very complicated process and could take up to 16 weeks to complete. He told me that the only person that could approve an exchange was the president of Samsung and that he would need to send an email up to the presidents office. Hoolio then told me that I would need to send him a copy of my invoice for the monitor, along with my birth certificate and my social security number, I asked him why and he told me for security purposes.

So yeah, not really sure what to do from here. All I can say is avoid Samsung RMA.

So first thing stay on top of this and dont wait for them, especially a month. Also that stuff about the president or whatever is total BS.

My dad has had 3 or 4 Samsung Galaxy S4's replaced, none of which have worked right. His current one doesn't even work right. They were supposed to send him a brand new S5, but they didn't have any Verizon ones "in stock" so they gave him a refurbed S4. Which is his current one, and it's one of the worst ones he's owned.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)