Help..

I apologize in advance for my english.

I am trying to build my second PC. First one I build like LEGOs I had all parts,I just put them all together and this one I am trying to build from scratch. I already know I want GTX 780 ti and NZXT H440 Razer Edition. So I would like to ask you what my other parts should be? And I would like to point out that I am only looking for performance I don't really care about matching colors AND one last and the most important thing is I am not going to be overclocking CPU or GPU so I don't really need overkill Mobo or custome liquid cooling. Thank you in advance. :)

Budget?

Use?

Peripherals?

Monitor?

I probably won't get back since it's 2AM, but for other people this is good.

/off topic

14 hours difference!!!!!

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Monitor-BenQ XL2420Z, 24"

I will be using it mostly for gaming

Peripherals- Astro A40 Audio System, SteelSeries Apex and Corsair Vengeance M65

My budget for this build is around 1500-2000 €

Where do you live?

I'll make you a build using pcpartpicker for the time being.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Monitor-BenQ XL2420Z, 24"

I will be using it mostly for gaming

Peripherals- Astro A40 Audio System, SteelSeries Apex and Corsair Vengeance M65

My budget for this build is around 1500-2000 €

Do you have the peripherals already? or should i include them in the price of the build?

PS how old r u?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I am doing a partpicker now, you live in Germany (euros?)

H440 doesn't seem to be available in Germany, Razer edition or otherwise. Are you getting the same?

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

Do you need an SSD? How much HDD space?

I apologize in advance for my english.

I am trying to build my second PC. First one I build like LEGOs I had all parts,I just put them all together and this one I am trying to build from scratch. I already know I want GTX 780 ti and NZXT H440 Razer Edition. So I would like to ask you what my other parts should be? And I would like to point out that I am only looking for performance I don't really care about matching colors AND one last and the most important thing is I am not going to be overclocking CPU or GPU so I don't really need overkill Mobo or custome liquid cooling. Thank you in advance. :)

If you can wait a little longer I would recommend getting the i5 4690k when it comes out later this month (not definite date but most likely this month). For the meanwhile you can order most things except the CPU. That is if you wish to overclock at some point.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

Do you have the peripherals already? or should i include them in the price of the build?

PS how old r u?

I have them.

I live in Croatia but I will buy parts in Germany because they have cheaper prices.

Do you need an SSD? How much HDD space?

I was thinking one 120GB SSD and one 1TB western digital black and maybe upgrade in the future?

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/cscmFT

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€273.72 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€77.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€68.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€50.39 @ Pixmania DE) 

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB OC Video Card  (€629.76 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB OC Video Card  (€629.76 @ Amazon Deutschland)  

Case: BitFenix Shinobi ATX Mid Tower Case  (€11.90 @ Caseking) 

Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-14 DVD/CD Writer  (€15.83 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Total: €1659.14

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-06-17 11:58 CEST+0200

I live in Croatia but I will buy parts in Germany because they have cheaper prices.

Ma nemoj srat.

EDIT: I think other languages are against CoC?

Evo updateovao sam da imas SSD, cjene iz njemacke. (UPDATE #1)

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/JrxtK8

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€273.72 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€77.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€68.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€54.27 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€50.39 @ Pixmania DE) 
Case: BitFenix Shinobi ATX Mid Tower Case  (€11.90 @ Caseking) 
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-14 DVD/CD Writer  (€15.83 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1845.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-06-17 12:02 CEST+0200

Ma nemoj srat.

EDIT: I think other languages are against CoC?

Prices in Germany aren't cheaper, if you count taxes and shipping fee's you can easily add another 200kn of additional price to each part you  buy.