Ouya Release date pushed to June 25th

MzCatieB

Ouya release date pushed back to June 25th after securing $15m in VC funding.

Ouya founder and CEO Julie Uhrman stated: “This is a really important step towards being around for the long haul.”

Ouya has already been shipping units to early backers, and expects to have completed that process by the end of May. Greater than expected demand from games players and retailers means that the official public launch date will now be June 25.

full story: link to story here

Character artist in the Games industry.

Hopefully I actually end up with one. I bought one in January. Looks like I'll be waiting a little longer.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Hopefully I actually end up with one. I bought one in January. Looks like I'll be waiting a little longer.

i preordered 1 today, im happy with the purchase and that i am still going to be able to get my cosmos 2 case on schedule :3

i preordered 1 today, im happy with the purchase and that i am still going to be able to get my cosmos 2 case on schedule :3

That case is pretty epic.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

That case is pretty epic.

and expensive, im trying to get it in its parts so i can build it my self, but its hard to do

Too bad I don't think it will sell very well :/ I just don't see a market for it.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Too bad I don't think it will sell very well :/ I just don't see a market for it.

too bad the unit itself has already made millions.

too bad the unit itself has already made millions.

Too bad it won't last long. That's for sure!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

really, i see it being a rather big seller, given its price and open source capabilities, im getting one so i can make games for it, and my partner is getting once so she can play emulator games on it

really, i see it being a rather big seller, given its price and open source capabilities, im getting one so i can make games for it, and my partner is getting once so she can play emulator games on it

Oh yeah the emulator market. That's true. I was thinking because a lot of phones have more power than this console. I mean generally speaking almost everyone nowadays has 360 or PS3 so I just couldn't see it being bought

Oh yeah the emulator market. That's true. I was thinking because a lot of phones have more power than this console. I mean generally speaking almost everyone nowadays has 360 or PS3 so I just couldn't see it being bought

yh but for £/$100 its not bad tbh