Modis Geekstakes Sponsored Giveaway

nicklmg

I chose 3D printing for the sheer amount of possibilities.

Good luck everyone!

I think the 3D printing could be neat in the future. It has more implications than the other techs. Also I need a new keyboard. Laptop chicklet keys are no fun :(

Next Gen Gaming - I'm waiting for some genius to let me utilize all the time I waste for sleeping. Imagine if you could go to sleep, and you get in 5 to 8 hours of VR gaming, or movie watching or something. Your brain stays active during sleep. Let's figure how to plug signals in and out of it while it does it.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

Looking forward for an entire phone, or computer to be put onto a watch or some other form of wearable tech. 

I'm looking foword to the Moto 360. With a round screen and a interface that can look like a team watch.

Smart glasses! cant wait to have my face full of screens and ad's

Definitely virtual reality.  I would've picked 4k or high res monitors if they were up there though.

Definitely looking forward to next-generation gaming, and Steam has me interested in what they are doing with their console.

I would love to play racing games with VR, but it would need a lot of work from this point on. A lot of feedback responses, and a big price drop. If not VR, then I love wearable tech. I'm getting a smart watch as soon as they become OK for the price, and I would find it extremely useful. 

Virtual Reality! It'll be awesome to see where the perfected technology takes us, not only in gaming but in other field of application as well.

Wearable tech.

Will be interesting to see how wearable tech will manage to ease our lives. Waiting anxiously for the Moto 360

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

I'm most interested in Home Automation cuz it sounds cool :P

I'm pretty excited to what Android Wear can bring us! :lol:

Intrested in 3d printing and VR

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

yeah... 3d printer (replicator)

So many possibilities...

I would build an insane custom PC case 

i think the principle of integrating tech into our lives through wearable technology is the most interesting development. with chips getting smaller more possibilities are opening up to us, heck, smartphones which are relatively new to our lives are so much integrated into our lives already!

I's hard to choose...

For gaming it's only one option - VR.

For daily use, and more practical it would be smart glasses/watches.

For most interesting, and I think something that has very big future - 3D printing.

Virtual reality gets my vote.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

3D printing. The faster and bigger we get to print, the better.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

It has to be VR for me. Looks really awesome right now. I mean, who doesn't want to be a bird?

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)