HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about this phone is the battery life, as a new dedicated HTC phone buyer, the htc one was amazing, but the m8 would make my year.

Still using iPhone 3GS.
I've heard a lot of go reviews on this phone.
But my favorite feature is the speakers and the large screen sounds amazing.

The phone is amazing. My favorite feature is probably the revamped camera.

Great review of an excellent looking phone. As someone who is very into music my favorite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers. I don't always carry around portable speakers and being able to more easily play music for people or even watch my favorite YouTuber while I'm tinkering on my PC is excellent. This phone seems like a no-brainer upgrade for someone like me. Not to mention the build quality. I'm tired of weak plastic cases, I just want to hold that sleek metal finish in my hands. Hopefully other manufacturers take note of very simple design choices that go a long way to make your product stand out.

The M8 looks amazing and is amazingly powerful, but above all, my favorite feature has to be the battery life. You simply cannot top a device as powerful as this new flagship phone that has the endurance to last more than an entire day of use on a single charge!

only one thing was missing from the M7 and that was the microSD card. made me buy a crappy S4 instead. now this phone is MEGA PERFECT!! expendable memory FTW!

Of course the speakers and the build quality would be my favorite thing about this phone!

This phone looks so amazing! I really like the build quality (S IV here) and the speaker!

i like how it has a 5" screen that it is aluminum and it isn't to lightweight

My two favorite things about this phone are the front facing speakers and it's sexy style. Pleas let me win as my iPhone 4 just doesn't cut it anymore. Great review Linus!

My favorite part of the M8 is definitely the all-metal build.

The phone looks great! I'd love to get it. I have an iphone 5 right now, and my uncle just gave me 1.6 days worth of music. I have no way to put it all on my phone. If I had this phone, I'd buy an SD card and put it all on there.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the dual camera. It is always good to see innovation like this in smartphones and technology in general.

Thanks for doing the giveaway Linus, and good luck to everyone who enters.

i love the aluminium unibody it's so goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the speakers are going to probably be the best part

Never have seen android phone with such build quality for a long time!(except M7)

Gonna go to have a look in store and feel the M8 in my hand.

Give you my thoughts on best things about M8: The rounded edges with that sexy aluminium finish. Build quality FTW!

You are not going to get a better phone than that for the time being.

Up to this day, HTC Sense is still the king of skin on top of android which I must say I like a lot. 

And you just got rickroll'd!

Yeah, I just like...everything about this phone! My next phone will be Htc, superior quality, M8 is only a dream right now :P

I've heard both the Note 2 and the HTC One M7's speaker.

They're not even comparable. Hoping to win the M8 for even more superior quality speakers.