My Build

LazyDev

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...38979300_n.jpg

SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60 GB

APU/CPU: A8-3850

RAM: Kingston 1600 MHz 8 GB DDR3

Graphics card: Gigabyte 6670 2GB

Case: InWin 136

Motherboard: Asus F1 A55-M LK R2.0 (Faster than the A75M-S2V My previous M/B from Gigabyte)).

PSU: Alpine 700 Watt

Watercooling:

EK CPU Block

XSPC GPU block

XSPC dual-bay reservoir

Eheim 1046 water pump

Rad: XSPC RX240

Current Build

looks nice for a APU based PC

The build was 100% budget, I did what I could with price. Check out the PSU Lol..

Current Build

Why is there white stuff on the PSU.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Why is there white stuff on the PSU.

That is thermal paste. It was an accident when the CPU block hit the PSU when I had to RMA my Gigabyte M/B. The replacement is an Asus F1 A55-M LK R2.0 (It's faster and more power efficient).

What's best to remove thermal paste from matte paint? Damp cloth makes it worse, Isopropil?

Current Build

90% or greater isopropyl should do the job just fine, just be careful .Only use a small amount :P id like to hear the reasoning behind the budget components paired with the 240 and is that an eheim pump? hard to tell if your loop is full of liquid or not, but if it is, its starting to look a tad green for my liking xD might want to replace your water ( make sure your using the most distilled water you can get!) and mix in a little biocide or some antimicrobial.

edit:

of course its an eheim pump, its in your sys specs sorry xD

You water cooled an APU build ?!? if you can afford to water cool you can afford to get something better than an APU based system. I'm very confused' date=' can you please explain !?[/quote']

It's my very first watercooling system, and I wanted a feel of how it works and get the experiance I need before touching a $1500 system that I'm planning.

Current Build