Any recommended thermal pastes for my Dell Precision m6600?

Hello, so, in not an extended period of time I'm looking to open, clean and repaste my machine but there's a thing, in where I live most of the shops sell mostly low quality products from unknown brands so..

Can you recomend me types of thermal paste (as cheap as you can get without being a thing that lasts a short period of time and its really bad) that will work just fine for my machine? I never bought thermal paste before.

I'm from Uruguay, hope you can give me some advice, thank you in advance!

NOTE: There's online shops anyway where I can find more variety so recommend me just what type or whatever will be adecuate to my machine if you have any idea, thank you

I got a m6600, cooling is normally pretty fine, what temps are you getting? If you don't have issues with temps, I wouldn't bother, you have to take a lot of things off to get the heatsink off.

Any reasonble thermal pastte is fine, like artic silver, noctua nh-d1, IC diamond. The differnt is pretty small between these, it won't matter here.

18 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

I got a m6600, cooling is normally pretty fine, what temps are you getting? If you don't have issues with temps, I wouldn't bother, you have to take a lot of things off to get the heatsink off.

Any reasonble thermal pastte is fine, like artic silver, noctua nh-d1, IC diamond. The differnt is pretty small between these, it won't matter here.

My temps are not that high but I think they could be better. And if I leave the CPU with the max frequency of turbo boost (3.6 Ghz) it can't handle it and throttles so that is another reason

Really? I've seen videos of similar models and this model I think and I don't remember that being so complicated

Other way to say it its that if I let the CPU run at full load with turbo boost enabled the temps rises non stop

Is this a lot of things to you 

?

14 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

s this a lot of things to you 

Well a lot more screws than most laptops. A lot of laptops can have the heatsink removed by just taking the bottom off.

55 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

My temps are not that high but I think they could be better. And if I leave the CPU with the max frequency of turbo boost (3.6 Ghz) it can't handle it and throttles so that is another reason

What temps re you seeing?

I think this is just the turbo bost time limit. THe cpu won't sit at max turbo fovered, and has time and power limits.

You can go ahead if you want, but simce temps are good, I wouldn't bother, and I don't think there will be any performance difference. 

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Well a lot more screws than most laptops. A lot of laptops can have the heatsink removed by just taking the bottom off.

What temps re you seeing?

I think this is just the turbo bost time limit. THe cpu won't sit at max turbo fovered, and has time and power limits.

You can go ahead if you want, but simce temps are good, I wouldn't bother, and I don't think there will be any performance difference. 

With turbo boost enabled it literally goes up non stop till it throttles, it reaches up to almost 100 degrees, without turbo boost around 80 degrees at full load

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Will this one be fine? 

https://www.deepcool.com/es/product/dcoolingaccessory/2016-02/695_4772.shtml

4 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

shoudl work fine, most thermal paste is pretty simmilar.

7 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

With turbo boost enabled it literally goes up non stop till it throttles, it reaches up to almost 100 degrees, without turbo boost around 80 degrees at full load

that seems like the expected operation. I still don't think thermal paste will help much, but try if you want.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

shoudl work fine, most thermal paste is pretty simmilar.

that seems like the expected operation. I still don't think thermal paste will help much, but try if you want.

Maybe I could try cleaning the grids first and see how it goes

3 minutes ago, AlwaysWong said:

I have never heard about this thermal paste and how good it is. I recommend arctic mx4 or noctua nt h1. 

Alright then, and about noctua, it shows me fans when I search it

Just now, DanWhite said:

Maybe I could try cleaning the grids first and see how it goes

Try that first if its dirty. But those temps seem about expect for the laptop.

Just now, DanWhite said:

Look up the model of their thermal paste nt-h1.

Just now, DanWhite said:

Noctua nt h1 thermal paste

-> Moved to Air Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv