Streaming with Nikon D7500 HELP Needed

Good day all,

I have a Nikon D7500 which capable of 4k video output.
I am trying to use it for live streaming on YouTube.
I've downloaded the OBS software as well as the Nikon video drivers.
When I connect my camera, through an HDMI cable, directly to a monitor, everything works fine.
So I know my cable and camera are working properly.

I first tried using the Elgato Cam Link 4K with no success (HDMI input/USB 3.0 output).
I'd start the OBS software, followed the instructions and nothing would show up (no video signal).
Thinking the problem was the Elgato, I returned it and purchased the Foscomax 4K (HDMI input/USB 3.0 output).
Same problem.
Am using Windows 10 and check that side also with no answers to my problem.
What am I doing wrong.
All the videos making reference to streaming makes everything so simple and yet...

The Nikon D7500 doesn't work with the the Elgato Cam Link 4K, you should check that before buying it. For the Foscomax it might be worth trying to change some camera settings like resolution and what not to see if that fixes your issues. Otherwise go ahead an return it, from the looks of it the brand is most likely some chinese company that rebrands generic hardware and sells it on considering the fact that there are other listings on Amazon from different "brands" with the same capture card. The last thing you could try is using a proper capture card, like elgato or avermedia. (Avermedia is cheaper)

image.thumb.png.d2fa0b399df6d97fafddcadd3b28ce1a.png

Thanks for the reply.

1- I did check they're site and you are right, the camera is not listed but....

Before buying the Elgato Cam Link 4K I did some research and there are videos out there showing it works with the Nikon D7500

2- Which proper Elgato or Avermedia are you refering to?

thanks again for the reply.

BTW

I am not streaming games but live video (like a talk show)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 8:29 PM, chado12000 said:

Anyone else can help?

hi bro hope you are well i just want to know if you solved and got what you needed if not i would suggest using the blackmagic design atem mini is a switcher 4 HDMI Inputs 1 HDMI out and 2 3.5mm Mic jacks for audio also it has picture and picture has actually a lot of flexibility and has a capture card built is a usb C output and is a really good price im getting mine pretty soon but have already used it because i rented one for a activity  and was wonderful to use if you need any help im here for that 

23 hours ago, chado12000 said:

Situation solved. Thanks all for the input.

Hi Great That you Solved it I Just Wanted To Know how did you solve it?