mini water chiller or at least cpu chiller built in pc case PLEASE

I spent, I think 20hours of watching and reading about chillers, how they works and videos of existing pc case chillers. 

But I don't want add ome big rigs, I want that It can fit In case with components. 

I have custom made case, so it's big enough to fit two motherboards next to each. Best I found of chillers is https://www.amazon.com/Coaxial-Refrigeration-Compressor-Portable-100W-360/dp/B07RRWS2T4?th=1&psc=1 bigger or smaller, but something like that. Maximim size of chiller must be 23x50x35cm this is free space in my case. 

And I prefer to make chiller to better fit in case, if its necessary. 

But will be 400-500w coling capacity enough for stock ryzen 3900x tdp 105w and rtx 2080, I think 1,5kw is enough for temps I need?

What I can make or buy? 

Preferred that cpu and gpu temps dont go above maxxxx 30°C at full load.

What type of chilling is best? 

There is 8 ways to chill watter, but I'm not sure whats most effective. 

Please help me, I want to make project step by step how to make pc case with chiller. That would be very helpful, for all overclockers who wants stylish pc case. 

Off course including chiller case will cost you minimum 120$, but its better than 99% cases.

Is this good to add to something like id cooling phase change.

I need to put phase change in pc case but with this method with liquid cooling, but what is that fluid?

Original topic https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1249080-mini-water-chiller-or-at-least-cpu-chiller-built-in-pc-case-please/?tab=comments#comment-14040131

1 minute ago, PWforPower said:

Is this good to add to something like id cooling phase change.

I need to put phase change in pc case but with this method with liquid cooling, but what is that fluid?

Original topic https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1249080-mini-water-chiller-or-at-least-cpu-chiller-built-in-pc-case-please/?tab=comments#comment-14040131

And how cryo tec system working, when tec direct to cpu is not effective.

*** Threads merged ***

Three things:

1. Only one thread per subject. You don't get more or faster replies by posting multiple times.
  2. No thread dumping. Post all threads to correct subforum.
  3. This is international community forum. Getting replies might take from days upwards. You can bump thread once in 48h, but that still doesn't guarantee replies.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Its doable.

You can buy premade. If it doesn't fit, repiping is quite easy if you can braze.

Custom is doable and potentially cheaper, but most likely not for the average consumer. Salvaging is an option. Compressor from a portable AC. Coils too, though size may be an issue.

Do you have the tools and skills necessary? Unless done properly, refrigeration equipment won't last long.

making a system sub ambient creates a lot of issues that result in killing hardware.

It is costly to build and usually looks very ugly as well.

The easiest way i've found to do this is build a nice water cooled system put it on your desk or floor.

Install a split system AC unit, close the door of the room you have it installed, put a jumper on and set the room temp to 18c.

since the ambient air is colder than the PC air intake no water problems and your system still looks nice. :)

Liquid will build up on the windows of your room but thats ok its not going to fry anything.

Bonus on a really hot day you are cool...

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo

2 hours ago, Maticks said:

making a system sub ambient creates a lot of issues that result in killing hardware.

It is costly to build and usually looks very ugly as well.

The easiest way i've found to do this is build a nice water cooled system put it on your desk or floor.

Install a split system AC unit, close the door of the room you have it installed, put a jumper on and set the room temp to 18c.

since the ambient air is colder than the PC air intake no water problems and your system still looks nice. :)

Liquid will build up on the windows of your room but thats ok its not going to fry anything.

Bonus on a really hot day you are cool...

very easy 😂, bonus on really cold days i will freeze, but nice idea

I thinked about chilling cpu and cold liquid cooling gpu with an dc unit small like rigid hvac as ive seen these small unit can fit in my case. 

Or other option something like digital storm's cryo tec system where stacked peltiers(multi stage) cools i7 980 on 4.6 on 0°c.?!?! it more than 250w with as they said with minimum one 360 radiator. 

16 hours ago, Demonic Donut said:

Its doable.

You can buy premade. If it doesn't fit, repiping is quite easy if you can braze.

Custom is doable and potentially cheaper, but most likely not for the average consumer. Salvaging is an option. Compressor from a portable AC. Coils too, though size may be an issue.

Do you have the tools and skills necessary? Unless done properly, refrigeration equipment won't last long.

I domt know if it worth PLT-UN50F Cold Plate