LTT Official Folding Month 2020 Corrections

Please post only corrections to entries for Folding Month 2020, this is not a thread to talk in!!!

Please don't tag myself or anyone else here and avoid quoting the OP. Forcing a notification on me will not make it happen any quicker!

You can find the list in the most recent post of the event blog;

When your correction has been made someone will react to your post with the 'Informative' reaction.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

I see the note "You should claim your Silver folding badge" in my entry, but this is my first folding month. Should it be bronze instead?

Ryzen 7 2700X | ASUS PRIME X470-PRO | 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3200 C16 G.Skill FlareX | KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 1-Click OC 8GB GDDR6 | M.2 NVMe 250GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus + 1TB Sabrent rocket | alphacool+bykski custom loop | sleeper case | Windows 10 Pro

12 minutes ago, druguete said:

I see the note "You should claim your Silver folding badge" in my entry, but this is my first folding month. Should it be bronze instead?

You get a Silver folding badge for over 25M points which you can claim at the link below. You will also get a Event Newbie Badge for participating in this Folding event when they are given out.

3 hours ago, Roo Inner said:

Hi. I was marked as folding username not found but I am here - https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Roo_Inner

Could be that there was no such username when you registered (and you didn't yet finish a WU) and now there is the name as you finished 9 WUs. That note should be corrected. Seems that you did everything right, it's just that some systems are slow to recognize.

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz

Hello,

I had been marked as folding name not found, but I'm here :) The likely cause is that I was originally under the name McBroseph, but I decided to go with my gamer tag/username. You can strike McBroseph from the list if you like. Thanks

image.thumb.png.5faf9eae1e8b5df2a25366e244e2afe6.png

11 hours ago, Favebook said:

Could be that there was no such username when you registered (and you didn't yet finish a WU) and now there is the name as you finished 9 WUs. That note should be corrected. Seems that you did everything right, it's just that some systems are slow to recognize.

You are right about what is happening.  For people that have just signed up I'm checking the entries before F@H has had time to update fully so when I check they don't exist but a little time later they do. Maybe I should wait a little while before I validate new signups.

Reaaaaally late here, but I've claimed my contributor badge.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do!

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

OK everyone just to clear things up the notes about claiming a badge is not some kind of error eveything wil be just fine if you don't claim a badge. I am just putting those notes on because not everyone knows how the badge system works and what badges they can get. The only things on the signup sheet you have to worry about is anything colored red, they are real problems that need to be fixed. Also the scripts used to to get points data is case sensitive so please double check your folding name is using the rigth case, I have been correcting any that I have noticed but I can't guarantee to catch all of them.

Edited -- I've changed the note to "You qualify for a" hopfully this will be less confusing.

Can you double check the casing of the 'i' on my username? You mentioned that the casing is important and I think its a lower case 'i' in ir8munk33 on the forum and it shows lower case in extreme overclocking too, but they're both upper case in the google doc.

Thanks!

ir8munk33.png

ir8munk33_2.png

28 minutes ago, ir8munk33 said:

Can you double check the casing of the 'i' on my username? You mentioned that the casing is important and I think its a lower case 'i' in ir8munk33 on the forum and it shows lower case in extreme overclocking too, but they're both upper case in the google doc.

This is the problem searches work no matter what case you use your name is really 'Ir8Munk33'  as you can see below. This is the reason it's such a problem. The reason it was showing as it was on the signup sheet was becasuse I'd spotted it and corrected for you.

image.thumb.png.00f454718a6acb558477f5f0b809e528.png

image.png.e50b85a119a062770fe65c81648b744b.png

Badge acquired.

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

folding name lucasFAH, changed team to LTT #223518 now as I've just forgotten to do it. :) 

Folding name Saif, there is a duplicate entry with my name. I have also claimed the silver badge.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, lucas.fnbr said:

folding name lucasFAH, changed team to LTT #223518 now as I've just forgotten to do it. :) 

Still showing the same problem.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:38 PM, marknd59 said:

-snip- 
TOO BIG PICTURE DETECTED

He might not have started folding yet.

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz