High pitched noise from Microphone when trying to record

MajorFoley

So the story why im here is long but im also gonna post how i got here in a a spoiler section but you can skip it to get to the meat of it

Spoiler

So during streaming/recording with my ADG1X and the DAC it comes with shown here at the bottom of this page it normally works 100% fine for anything PC related
https://www.newegg.com/audio-technica-ath-adg1/p/N82E16826402231#
However when im using my Elgato HD60 pro i get a gradual desync in audio after about an hour, I have narrowed it down essentially to my DAC but plugging in my 4 pole connector straight into the green jack of my X470 PRIME PRO motherboard so sound through headphones no mic (the headset does come with a splitter getting to that)

Now when i go to do testing with the splitter so i plug my mic in the pink and my headphones in the green slots at the back on the motherboard whenever i try to test it my mic is doing a high pitched squealing noise and a bit of crackling making it impossible to test. Things i have attempted to do where to double check my drivers. Tried both microsofts provided ones and the realtek drivers my motherboard likes. Nothings changed.
Is there anyway to fix this so i can at least try to test this out? It did work fine at one point before using this DAC but that was 2 years ago since i last did it.

When I try to go and record with OBS, my mic is doing a high pitched squealing noise and a bit of crackling making it impossible to test. It also shows on OBS as being constantly on. Things i have attempted to do where to double check my drivers. Tried both microsofts provided ones and the realtek drivers my motherboard likes. Nothings changed. Will say i also tested the front jacks and the same thing happens.
Is there anyway to fix this so i can at least try to test this out? It did work fine at one point before using this DAC but that was 2 years ago since i last did it. 

My Motherboard is an X470 prime pro so i would think it should have some ok audio drivers at least for the testing purposes i need.