WINDOWS 10

suppp3929

Yes, you can use it free with a small watermark and limited customization options.

You can just not activate it, you'll have a watermark and you can't change the background but that's all

14 minutes ago, suppp3929 said:

is there a way to get windows 10 without paying?

Short answear No, if you dont want a watermark then pay for Windows.

Piracy / cracking is not allowed to be discussed on this forum.

Forum rules state that:

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

you can get OEM keys for $20 but those are sometimes kinda sketchy. make sure you pay with a CC so you can dispute the transaction if they give you a fake one. 

You can also upgrade from an older version (7 or 8.1) if you have that installed (either currently or at some time in the past).

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 minutes ago, WillLTT said:

Short answear No, if you dont want a watermark then pay for Windows.

Piracy / cracking is allowed to be discussed on this forum.

Forum rules state that:

Are you talking about buying keys off other websites for cheaper cant be discussed? Im pretty sure it can be as linus has promoted those sites before and uses them!

4 minutes ago, Avocheeseado said:

Are you talking about buying keys off other websites for cheaper cant be discussed? Im pretty sure it can be as linus has promoted those sites before and uses them!

No, piracy is generally discussing free copyrighted content.

10 minutes ago, Avocheeseado said:

Yeah that was a spelling mistake as you can see i edited my post as fast i saw it, i was trying to say:

Piracy / cracking is not allowed to be discussed on this forum.

16 minutes ago, Avocheeseado said:

I mean like downloading a 'windows activator' or like a some other cracking software, to try and get illegitimate windows, or like in general discussing how to mod the registry to try and crack your windows.

4 hours ago, Darpyface said:

You can just not activate it, you'll have a watermark and you can't change the background but that's all

Most of the customization can be done with command line. I think that if you right click on a photo on unactivated windows, there should be an option that says set as desktop icon.

3 hours ago, WillLTT said:

I mean like downloading a 'windows activator' or like a some other cracking software, to try and get illegitimate windows, or like in general discussing how to mod the registry to try and crack your windows.

Windows activator programs are usually viruses

17 hours ago, suppp3929 said:

is there a way to get windows 10 without paying?

Get? Sure, you can DOWNLOAD it for free. Use? No, as you can read on Microsoft website - if you want legally use it, you must buy it. No matter if you're using unactivated Windows or pirate activators or 5$ keys (worst of these three methods - you basically pay for piracy) - it's still piracy.

I'm not against piracy - it's your choice of course if you want to pay or not. I'm just saying that you can't use it for free and be legal at the same time.