PC under 1000€

yMaths
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,
5 hours ago, yMaths said:

5700 non XT or 5600 Xt ? I was going to choose 5600 XT because it has the pulse version which I like 

Just saw the 5700 non XT is pretty much not avaiable and if it is, under the same price as the 5700XT. Just go for the 5600XT pulse then. Still plenty of power for 1080p gaming 144Hz, especially with competitive settings.

Just now, Sat1600 said:

how much do you need to cut?

100€ish

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

How? isn't warzone alone like 200GB? (nvm it's MW warzone is only 100) fortnite is like 87 CS 20 valorant and hyper scape I'm not sure but must be super small since it's around 200 GB used (is it windows counted in?)

yeah , I dont know how to give you exact numbers but I only have 1 disk and its SDD and its 480GB

Just now, yMaths said:

yeah , I dont know how to give you exact numbers but I only have 1 disk and its SDD and its 480GB

Well I would still recommend a second disk it isn't expensive with a 2TB either

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Well I would still recommend a second disk it isn't expensive with a 2TB either

I cant afford it tho , but thanks for all the help . :D

Just now, yMaths said:

I cant afford it tho , but thanks for all the help . :D

So no £50

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

4 minutes ago, yMaths said:

100€ish

Are you buying parts in the US? You are using us part picker. For example the gamaxx 400 v2 is just as good as the hyper 212 and is $15 cheaper on amazon. But in your country it might be different

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081DH9RRJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_z-ikFbCWM80S5

That's just one example 

Hello everyone ,

This is my built :

I need to cut some money , I was thinking about changing to a 5600XT insted of 5700XT. Is it that different ? I only need the pc for gaming at 1080p 144Hz non ultra .

Hello everyone ,

This is my built :

I need to cut some money , I was thinking about changing to a 5600XT insted of 5700XT. Is it that different ? I only need the pc for gaming at 1080p 144Hz non ultra .

4 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Are you buying parts in the US? You are using us part picker. For example the gamaxx 400 v2 is just as good as the hyper 212 and is $15 cheaper on amazon. But in your country it might be different

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081DH9RRJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_z-ikFbCWM80S5

That's just one example 

I am not buying cooler , I am using stock cooler to same 40€ and I am thinking about changing to 5600XT instead of 5700XT do you think its good ? its only for 1080p 144Hz gaming non ultra

5600xt is a good choice if you don't plan on doing ultra gaming but it is still more than capable of doing so if you need to. I would suggest getting the sapphire 5600xt. You can also save some money by using the cooler that is included with the cpu if you don't mind the noise. Some of these prices might go down when newer gen things release so if you can wait I would suggest waiting. 

Just now, tank234 said:

5600xt is a good choice if you don't plan on doing ultra gaming but it is still more than capable of doing so if you need to. I would suggest getting the sapphire 5600xt. You can also save some money by using the cooler that is included with the cpu if you don't mind the noise. Some of these prices might go down when newer gen things release so if you can wait I would suggest waiting. 

Bro tysm , I was literally going to do that , I am waiting until new gen , so should I go for 5600XT then ? I already decided to not buy cooler

5600xt is a good choice since you did say that you don't need to play on ultra and only playing 1080p. But if you can wait I would wait. 

How much do you really need to shave? Having a budget would be very helpful, else I'm just going to reccomend an Athlon 3000G.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

11 minutes ago, yMaths said:

I am not buying cooler , I am using stock cooler to same 40€ and I am thinking about changing to 5600XT instead of 5700XT do you think its good ? its only for 1080p 144Hz gaming non ultra

we can shave $10 here and $15 there but where are you buying parts?

1 minute ago, Sat1600 said:

we can shave $10 here and $15 there but where are you buying parts?

the price difference on those GPUs is 100€ and I am buying from a tech store on my country.

2 minutes ago, yMaths said:

the price difference on those GPUs is 100€ and I am buying from a tech store on my country.

Are they matching Amazon prices?

2 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Are they matching Amazon prices?

yeah , almost everything is matching the difference is max 20€ , but if you want I can send you all the prices

Considering you can't get a Ryzen 3600 in the EU for less then 180 at the moment, that calculation is off already. You want to go with a B550 motherboard so you can upgrade later. That Hyper 212 is a good investment compared to the stock AMD heatsink. However, considering your case is heavily air flow restricted, I'd rather invest in some static pressure fans and keep the stock heatskink for now. Maybe consider a different case instead. If you want it white and a glass panel, maybe the Focus G from Fractal Design, that will also save you some money. If you are staying at 1080p and maybe consider a Ryzen 3 3100 or 3300 CPU instead and upgrade once ZEN 3 will be widely available.

Also note PCPartPicker did not calculate the price for the Monitor and the Motherboard

My calculation for you looks like this:

AMD Ryzen 3 3100 @ 110.- €

MSI B550-A Pro @ 130.- €

Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 60.- €

Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G @ 400.- €

Fractal Design Focus G @ 55.-€ 

Seasonic Focus PX 550W @ 110.- €

AOC 24G2U/BK @ 200.- €

Total: 1065.- € (incl. the monitor) or without it 865.- €

Plus maybe 10 to 20.- € for shipping, maybe free on Amazon

That Corsair SPEC-06 case should be much cheaper, like $65 or so. Not $210.

27 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Considering you can't get a Ryzen 3600 in the EU for less then 180 at the moment, that calculation is off already. You want to go with a B550 motherboard so you can upgrade later. That Hyper 212 is a good investment compared to the stock AMD heatsink. However, considering your case is heavily air flow restricted, I'd rather invest in some static pressure fans and keep the stock heatskink for now. Maybe consider a different case instead. If you want it white and a glass panel, maybe the Focus G from Fractal Design, that will also save you some money. If you are staying at 1080p and maybe consider a Ryzen 3 3100 or 3300 CPU instead and upgrade once ZEN 3 will be widely available.

Also note PCPartPicker did not calculate the price for the Monitor and the Motherboard

My calculation for you looks like this:

AMD Ryzen 3 3100 @ 110.- €

MSI B550-A Pro @ 130.- €

Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 60.- €

Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G @ 400.- €

Fractal Design Focus G @ 55.-€ 

Seasonic Focus PX 550W @ 110.- €

AOC 24G2U/BK @ 200.- €

Total: 1065.- € (incl. the monitor) or without it 865.- €

Plus maybe 10 to 20.- € for shipping, maybe free on Amazon

First thing tysm , 

I went for ryzen 5 3600 because its a good cpu for the price and I dont pretend to change it . People told me to use stock cooler and dont buy the hyper 212 , the B550 you recommended its not available on my country , and all the b550 on my country are +100€  plus people told me when/if I upgrade the pc that motherboard will be outdated anyway so just go for a b450 . btw is there any different between micro atx and atx besides ram space and more entrances ? because I want to go for an micro atx just to save money . The cases on my country are actually embarrasing , I am buying everything from a single shop and thats has almost no cases. 

Why did you changed the PSU btw ?

Of course you must go with what you can get. Some regions have really bad prices at the moment. In general there is little difference performance wise between Micro-ATX and regular ATX. So get what you can if you don't need the extra slots. If you can find an ATX case used, that maybe a cheaper option as well and may have already some fans in from the previous owner. Just make sure it is an actual case not from a pre-built dell computer, those will rarely fit a normal motherbard.

2 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Of course you must go with what you can get. Some regions have really bad prices at the moment. In general there is little difference performance wise between Micro-ATX and regular ATX. So get what you can if you don't need the extra slots. If you can find an ATX case used, that maybe a cheaper option as well and may have already some fans in from the previous owner. Just make sure it is an actual case not from a pre-built dell computer, those will rarely fit a normal motherbard.

yeah sure thanks for all the help .

1 minute ago, yMaths said:

yeah sure thanks for all the help .

Good luck with your build.

If you need to save 100$ i'd go for a 5700 non XT, leave out the cpu cooler and get a cheaper case like the P300A. That should be ~100$ saved.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.