Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
frozensun

I need 4 Mobo internal USB 2.0 headers but have 2,what to do?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Guys,I need 4 internal headers on MoBo,but have 2.

Is there some kind of splitter,adapter for increasing number of those headers?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Just now, gloop said:

NZXT has some sort of hub IIRC. 

what is the name of it?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

You can just put two 2.0 pins in one header. Since a single 2.0 cable actually doesn't occupy  all of the pin holes. Just half of them. 

Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

You can just put two 2.0 pins in one header. Since a single 2.0 cable actually doesn't occupy  all of the pin holes. Just half of them. 

what you mean 2 pins?What 2 pins?

Can you somehow draw?

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Guys,I need 4 internal headers on MoBo,but have 2.

Is there some kind of splitter,adapter for increasing number of those headers?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NZXT-Internal-USB-Hub-Multifunctional/dp/B01IFGFTJ2

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

2 minutes ago, gloop said:

NZXT has some sort of hub IIRC. 

this?

https://www.nzxt.com/products/internal-usb-hub

Just now, gloop said:

Yeah, you could probably find a non-branded one for cheaper. 

how does it connect,how many headers I have additionally?

3 huh?

I'll need to check manual..thx @gloop