I need 4 Mobo internal USB 2.0 headers but have 2,what to do?

Guys,I need 4 internal headers on MoBo,but have 2.

Is there some kind of splitter,adapter for increasing number of those headers?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Just now, gloop said:

NZXT has some sort of hub IIRC. 

what is the name of it?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

You can just put two 2.0 pins in one header. Since a single 2.0 cable actually doesn't occupy  all of the pin holes. Just half of them. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

You can just put two 2.0 pins in one header. Since a single 2.0 cable actually doesn't occupy  all of the pin holes. Just half of them. 

what you mean 2 pins?What 2 pins?

Can you somehow draw?

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Guys,I need 4 internal headers on MoBo,but have 2.

Is there some kind of splitter,adapter for increasing number of those headers?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NZXT-Internal-USB-Hub-Multifunctional/dp/B01IFGFTJ2

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, gloop said:

NZXT has some sort of hub IIRC. 

this?

https://www.nzxt.com/products/internal-usb-hub

Just now, gloop said:

Yeah, you could probably find a non-branded one for cheaper. 

how does it connect,how many headers I have additionally?

3 huh?

I'll need to check manual..thx @gloop