Help me choose a new gaming monitor

Blue_Void

Hi guys!
I want to upgrade to a 1440p monitor, 144hz. I am currently playing on an old 1080p monitor with 60hz and I really need an upgrade. 
This is where my new question comes, which monitor?
After days of researching I think these are the monitors I'm looking for, but which one should I get? I know that the viewsonic elite also is a very good monitor but it costs more than 750$ in my country which I don't really think is worth the hardware in it compared to these other monitors.

I've just listed some few overall pros and cons with the monitors.
ROG Swift PG279Q. A really good monitor for its age but is known as a "gambling monitor" because of the risk of backlight bleed.
ROG Swift PG279QZ. A cheaper and newer version of the PG279Q with less blacklight bleed, but it is said to be less bright but Idk.
LG 27GL850-B. A relatively new and cheaper monitor with HDR(HDR not working so good because of brightness) and nano ips and very good response times, but has a poor contrast ratio.
ROG Strix XG279Q. A pretty good monitor able to go up to 170hz with overclock. HDR(mediocre).
Acer Predator XB271HU. Also a pretty good monitor that is very similar to the PG279Q but a bit cheaper.

The monitors on amazon with all details here:
Acer predator XB271HU:
https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB271HU-2560x1440-Display/dp/B0173PEX20 
Asus ROG Swift PG279Q:
https://www.amazon.com/PG279Q-DisplayPort-Adjustable-Ergonomic-EyeCare/dp/B017EVR2VM 
Asus ROG Swift PG279QZ
https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-PG279QZ-Ergonomic-G-Sync-Monitor/dp/B07HZSBW7V 
ASUS ROG Strix XG279Q
https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-XG279Q-Compatible-DisplayHDR-DisplayPort/dp/B083Z8JXW6 
LG 27GL850-B
https://www.amazon.com/LG-27GL850-B-Ultragear-Compatible-Monitor/dp/B07YGZL8XF?th=1 

Which monitor do you guys think I should buy?

If you have any other suggestions, pls let me know!

i have an lg 27gl650f which is the 1080p version of the lg 27gl850-b and i love it so i vote for the lg

I had a PG279Q and it was excellent. 

It ticks all the boxes,

27”

1440p

165Hz

Native G-Sync

Low Response Time

Very Low Input Lag

Good Quality IPS Screen (IMO)

Build Quality 

Aesthetics 

I can’t see many monitors are better than this unless you want to be paying a lot more, which I can then recommend. 

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/1440p-144hz

VG27AQ, unless you're looking for hardware G-Sync.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I have also looked at this monitor, but I don't understand why the price is so much less on this compared to the pg279q

38 minutes ago, Blue_Void said:

I have also looked at this monitor, but I don't understand why the price is so much less on this compared to the pg279q

Native G-Sync and seems to be a better quality panel, as per rtings. 

As I said, it’s a fantastic high end monitor. 

1 hour ago, Blue_Void said:

G-Sync is expensive and the PG279Q is a 2016/2017 monitor. Dated and not that great these days. My pick is the 27GN850-B [27GL850-B] 2020 version.

As a wise master once said, 

Put as much effort into your question as you would expect a stranger to add to their answer!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3800XT | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 4000Mhz CL18 | MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X | Two WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD | Corsair AX850 Titanium | Fractal Design Define 7 White, Solid

Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 16 | i9 9980H | 16 GB RAM |  1TB SSD | AppleCare+ | Space Grey

Peripherals: RAMA U-80 Lake | Logitech MX Master 3 | Kanto YU2 White + Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO 

Displays: LG GX 55"| Acer XB273K | Dell Ultrasharp U2720Q | LG 32UN650-W 

31 minutes ago, TeeKayTK said:

G-Sync is expensive and the PG279Q is a 2016/2017 monitor. Dated and not that great these days. My pick is the 27GN850-B [27GL850-B] 2020 version.

Newer monitors offer nothing new tbh when looking at 1440p 144/165Hz. 

You’re not going to get any better image quality, colours - and definitely not such a low input lag display. Response times are also excellent & perfect for the RR. 

HDR is so far badly implemented in Windows & Monitors don’t hit the high peak brightness needed for true HDR, so simply better leaving it off, unless you’ve got a HDR 1,000 Certified monitor. 

The two monitors you reference are good but I had a friend who was using a monitor Certified G-Sync & said it wasn’t as good as true native G-Sync which is going to be a factor...

15 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

i have an lg 27gl650f which is the 1080p version of the lg 27gl850-b and i love it so i vote for the lg

Same here, it's an awesome monitor. 

Junk Yard Dog Build

I7 -10700K
MSI Z490 MPG Gaming Plus

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4x8gb) DDR4 (3200 MHz)

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro

Corsair H115i Platinum AIO

EVGA 750 GQ

In a Cyberpower PC X-Titan case