Gaming Suggestions

jaredr2
Go to solution Solved by Eschew,
59 minutes ago, jaredr2 said:

I am looking for suggestions on good games to either buy or get for free. I don't mind purchasing something, but would like it to have a really good value for the purchase. My favorite games in the past were Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X (I like all of them but this one was my favorite), as well as Fable 1. I also really liked all of the Fire Emblem games. I'm looking for more games that have the same adventure type of aspect, but I am also open to any other suggestions.

Hey there. I spot a couple o' JRPGs in there. 👀 Here're some suggestions:

• Path of Exile (Steam): Free, MMO RPG, Dark Fantasy.
  • Neverwinter (Steam)Free, MMO RPG, Grindy, Dungeons & Dragons.
  • RPG MO (Steam, Browser): Free, RPG, Grindy, Friendly Community.
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Steam for $8.99, Discounted): Open World RPG, Difficult.
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (Steam for $17.99, Discounted): JRPG, Turn-Based Combat.
  • Persona 4 Golden (Steam for $19.99): JRPG, Story Rich, Turn-Based Combat.
  • NieR:Automata (Steam for $39.99): Open World JRPG, Story Rich, Atmospheric.
  • Final Fantasy XIV (Steam for $19.99 + Separate Paid Subscription): MMO JRPG, Story Rich, Friendly Community.

Hi everyone, I am very new to PC gaming and trying to find games to play. I am looking for suggestions on good games to either buy or get for free. I don't mind purchasing something, but would like it to have a really good value for the purchase. My favorite games in the past were Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X (I like all of them but this one was my favorite), as well as Fable 1. I also really liked all of the Fire Emblem games. I'm looking for more games that have the same adventure type of aspect, but I am also open to any other suggestions. I haven't played games in a while, so even the most obvious suggestions are good! Thanks in advance!

If you have friends that also have a gaming pc, I would find any game to play with them. Even the worst game can be fun with friends :) I would say my top value RPGs would be Dragon Age Inquistition 3, the Mass effect series (not andromeda), Some of the Tales series games are great, the tomb raider games, and if you like a challenge then I would say Sekiro or Jedi Fallen order. 

Witcher 3

Assassins creed series

Tomb Raider series

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

59 minutes ago, jaredr2 said:

I am looking for suggestions on good games to either buy or get for free. I don't mind purchasing something, but would like it to have a really good value for the purchase. My favorite games in the past were Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X (I like all of them but this one was my favorite), as well as Fable 1. I also really liked all of the Fire Emblem games. I'm looking for more games that have the same adventure type of aspect, but I am also open to any other suggestions.

Hey there. I spot a couple o' JRPGs in there. 👀 Here're some suggestions:

• Path of Exile (Steam): Free, MMO RPG, Dark Fantasy.
  • Neverwinter (Steam)Free, MMO RPG, Grindy, Dungeons & Dragons.
  • RPG MO (Steam, Browser): Free, RPG, Grindy, Friendly Community.
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Steam for $8.99, Discounted): Open World RPG, Difficult.
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (Steam for $17.99, Discounted): JRPG, Turn-Based Combat.
  • Persona 4 Golden (Steam for $19.99): JRPG, Story Rich, Turn-Based Combat.
  • NieR:Automata (Steam for $39.99): Open World JRPG, Story Rich, Atmospheric.
  • Final Fantasy XIV (Steam for $19.99 + Separate Paid Subscription): MMO JRPG, Story Rich, Friendly Community.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

6 hours ago, Eschew said:

Persona 4 Golden (Steam for $19.99): JRPG, Story Rich, Turn-Based Combat.

God, I cannot wait to play that game for 100+ hours like I did with P5 when I get the time.