Need very smooth linear switches that arent lubed, just stock from cherry/kaihua or gateron....

Alex-Tech Dojo

So i use Outemu blue and im getting fatigued from the click, and i want linear since it doesnt make sound and i want it to be very smotth and not lubed sinc i mnot experienced with that nad i want the switches form cherry kaihua or gateron sen your opinions please

THX

Do you want silent switches? 

If you want silence and smoothness, some sort of lubed (insert personal peference switch here) would be the best bet.

Get a Novelkeys switch tester, and choose 9 types of linear switches, choose your favourite and lube it.

10 minutes ago, gloop said:

Do you want silent switches? 

If you want silence and smoothness, some sort of lubed (insert personal peference switch here) would be the best bet.

Get a Novelkeys switch tester, and choose 9 types of linear switches, choose your favourite and lube it.

silence not, linear thats not lubed and im split between gateron red, black,  yellow , kailh box red and black and thats it

NK Creams, Tealios, Ink Reds/Blacks/Yellows or custom JWK/Durock linears are probably among the smoothest linear options. JWK/Durock linears respond particularly well to switch films

:)

4 hours ago, Alex-Tech Dojo said:

i want it to be very smotth and not lubed sinc i mnot experienced with that nad i want the switches form cherry kaihua or gateron

Hey there.

Kailh BOX Reds/Blacks are a good stock, non-lubed option. Quite smooth and stable by default. They don't take well to lubrication anyway. 😅

Gaterons are smoother than Cherry MX's current lineup, decent at stock, very nice once lubed.

Cherry MXs... No comment.

As for Reds vs. Yellows vs. Blacks, actuation force increases from Red (45g) to Yellow (50g) to Black (60g). Pick Reds for a lighter typing experience, pick Blacks if you like to feel a little resistance.

If you're up for a bit of reading, here're some switch reviews you might find interesting:

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

23 hours ago, Eschew said:

Hey there.

Kailh BOX Reds/Blacks are a good stock, non-lubed option. Quite smooth and stable by default. They don't take well to lubrication anyway. 😅

Gaterons are smoother than Cherry MX's current lineup, decent at stock, very nice once lubed.

Cherry MXs... No comment.

As for Reds vs. Yellows vs. Blacks, actuation force increases from Red (45g) to Yellow (50g) to Black (60g). Pick Reds for a lighter typing experience, pick Blacks if you like to feel a little resistance.

If you're up for a bit of reading, here're some switch reviews you might find interesting:

thx very much..... im split betwenn box red and blacks...

Gateron Ink, Tealios, Tangerines, or Alpacas . The inks and tealios are the most readily available, Novel keys has red inks in stock now: https://novelkeys.xyz/collections/switches/products/gateron-ink-v2-switches?variant=31887678668893,

and Zealpc usually has stock https://zealpc.net/products/tealios