Corsair M55 vs Razer DeathAdder Elite?

So I finally ordered a new gaming mouse a couple of days ago after not having replaced my old one in years. I got a Razer DeathAdder Elite for $35 and I like it a lot but sure enough today there was a sale on Corsair M55s for $20. Normally I wouldn’t care as I think the Razer is the better mouse however at half the price after tax, the facts that I already have a Corsair keyboard (K95 RGB Platinum) and RGB fans, and that the mouse comes with buttons on either side I’m thinking that I might have made a mistake. Do you think it’s worth it to go  through the hassle of returning the Razer. Or is the mouse much better and worth the extra cost? 

Depends on why you bought the Razer mouse, would you have bought it if the m55 was on sale?

If you bought it because of the price and if price is that important to you then it would be the reasonable thing to return it

However if you bought the Razer because you liked it and not just because of the price then id keep it.

I would prefer to keep the Razer personally but it is ultimately your decision

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

2 hours ago, aaron.exe said:

So I finally ordered a new gaming mouse a couple of days ago after not having replaced my old one in years. I got a Razer DeathAdder Elite for $35 and I like it a lot but sure enough today there was a sale on Corsair M55s for $20. Normally I wouldn’t care as I think the Razer is the better mouse however at half the price after tax, the facts that I already have a Corsair keyboard (K95 RGB Platinum) and RGB fans, and that the mouse comes with buttons on either side I’m thinking that I might have made a mistake. Do you think it’s worth it to go  through the hassle of returning the Razer. Or is the mouse much better and worth the extra cost? 

Depends if you like the Razer or not? You might get the M55 and hate it. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?