New ~1K Gaming + Streaming PC (only components)

(My brother is going to build a PC at the end of the summer and asked me for "guidance")
Budget (Spain/Euros):
1000 - 1100

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  OBS,Stream Labs,  Fortnite, Minecraft, COD Warzone

Usage: Streaming: 720p best quality or 1080p medium-low at 60fps in both cases, using Stream Labs or OBS on Twitch/YouTube

Monitor: 1080p 60Hz

The PC will be used only for editing videos in premiere pro or Streaming (time for rendering the videos doesn't matter that much for me)

Not sure if its worth to go for 3700x and 1660 Super or 3600x and 2060 (the build with both option will have the same price of 1050Euros)
My 2 cents but still can't decide: I've seen that the 3600x can handle streaming but not sure if its worth having a better CPU and upgrading in the future to a better GPU in case I go with 1st option or having to upgrade both components (and since rumor is that next gen Ryzen will change socket this will not be that much of a negative option)

For that price you should be able to find a 500GB NVME drive from WD or crucial, which will be better than the sata 860 evo.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you are not buying for a while then B550 should be a better option. That Gigabyte board is a bit meh anyway.

13 hours ago, lee32uk said:

If you are not buying for a while then B550 should be a better option. That Gigabyte board is a bit meh anyway.

Rn they are not available here, maybe by the end of summer might be

2 hours ago, SobData said:

Rn they are not available here, maybe by the end of summer might be

They are due out on the 16th of this month.