Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CuzinEd

Can the RGB lighting on a ASUS X570 TUF Plus Gaming be changed

1 minute ago, CuzinEd said:

It's one strip on the right side of the motherboard. Half of it's blocked by the GPU. You can barely see it unless you go looking for it. But I am not a real big fan of RGB and I don't like the unicorn puke rainbow of colors. 

I looked in AI suite and didn't see a way to change it there. Is it in the BIOS? 

I don't know why they bothered to put it on there anyway. I guess so they could say it has RGB. 

I will guess you need ASUS Aura, as that is their dedicated RGB program.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.php

Posted · Original PosterOP

It's one strip on the right side of the motherboard. Half of it's blocked by the GPU. You can barely see it unless you go looking for it. But I am not a real big fan of RGB and I don't like the unicorn puke rainbow of colors. 

I looked in AI suite and didn't see a way to change it there. Is it in the BIOS? 

I don't know why they bothered to put it on there anyway. I guess so they could say it has RGB. 

Posted · Best Answer
1 minute ago, CuzinEd said:

I will guess you need ASUS Aura, as that is their dedicated RGB program.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.php

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous