OMNI Backup help

Having a issue with omni backup that is driving me nuts I have one Lenovo system that I have done a full backup on and to a new drive that is the same brand and size but the system will not boot just sitting at flashing cursor? I have not had this issue with other Lenovo systems with no issues any ticks I could try I am open to figuring it out 

The system in question is a Lenovo M92 

What os are you running? 

Do you need to use that software, id probalby go veeam if you can.

What are you trying to boot from? Are you picking the uefi device?

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What os are you running? 

Do you need to use that software, id probalby go veeam if you can.

What are you trying to boot from? Are you picking the uefi device?

The system is Windows 7. Sadly it is work software so have only it as a option as for boot it is all set to the right settings I was wondering if it is just not backing up that system correctly do to some bad sectors I normally dont do these things at work as I am not IT but was left the job by the owner.

2 minutes ago, Dentash said:

The system is Windows 7. Sadly it is work software so have only it as a option as for boot it is all set to the right settings I was wondering if it is just not backing up that system correctly do to some bad sectors I normally dont do these things at work as I am not IT but was left the job by the owner.

you should really get a it person then...

What are you trying to boot from? Normally you have make a bootable usb or dvd media.

Try veeam.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

you should really get a it person then...

What are you trying to boot from? Normally you have make a bootable usb or dvd media.

Try veeam.

Yeah I have given the USB boot a try to no luck I put the old drive back in for now. Might give the other software a try when no one is around so I dont het the whole song and dance about it. Thank you