Which is more safe: SATA power to 8/6 pin or Molex to 8/6 pin? and why?

Im planning to buy a cheap GPU(RX 570) for a OEM Lenovo PC and it doesn't have any 8 or 6 pin connectors, only a bunch of SATA power connectors and some Molex connector.

Which adapters should I buy?

2 minutes ago, 5NibbaHertz said:

Im plannig to buiy a cheap GPU for a OEM Lenovo PC and it doesn't have any 8 or 6 pin connectors, only a bunch of SATA power connectors and some Molex connector.

i'd suggest against adapters for power. Get a pcie powered gpu. If you have to choose then i'd go with Molex to 8/6 pin 

12 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Another potential issue - the case/expansion slot width could be too narrow to accept a standard graphics card, or there might be insufficient space within the case to fit the card.

If you are thinking of replacing the PSU as well, we dont know if your case can accept a standard ATX power supply. Also mobo power cable might be unique to the mobo, and the cable will certainly not be modular. Meaning an aftermarket PSU may be completely incompatible.

the Lenovo PC that im going to use is Big and chonky asf so I doubt it will not fit unless im going to do it on  my other OEM PC. 

I don't think it support 3rd Party PSUs either because I know that now all motherboard are the same in OEM PCs (base on what i read)

2 hours ago, 5NibbaHertz said:

Im planning to buy a cheap GPU(RX 570) for a OEM Lenovo PC and it doesn't have any 8 or 6 pin connectors, only a bunch of SATA power connectors and some Molex connector.

What model Lenovo do you have?  I had one that used a standard PSU layout so I could switch the PSU to a better one. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

Please don't use adapters.

In a good case only your adapter will melt and that's that, in a worst case scenario they'll damage your PSU and possibly even GPU.