Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jordy123

Selling used GPU tips?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi

I am wondering if anyone has experience selling a used GPU and what you can expect to receive of the original value? Also how much value do you think my 2070 super will lose when the 3000 series come out? I would potentially like to upgrade when they release

Thanks

28 minutes ago, Jordy123 said:

what you can expect to receive of the original value?

This depends entirely on what market you're selling it on. You might be able to get way more for your card on your local market than someplace like eBay (though I personally avoid doing this, seems unfair to charge $220 for a GTX 1060 when the 1650 super is only $160)

29 minutes ago, Jordy123 said:

how much value do you think my 2070 super will lose when the 3000 series come out?

Impossible to tell. If the 30 series is just a retread of the 20 series, like how the 20 series was a retread of the 10 series, the pricing likely won't change at all. If the 30 series offers amazing gains, the market will react but we have yet to see how.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - The venerated Hyper 212 Evo (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

How many watts do I need? Seasonic Focus threadUserbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Depends on the condition really 

If it has something broken or it was flashed with a wrong bios and it wasn't booting then it's not worth much 

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

@TofuHaroto so I can see your post 

I seek to max the letter count on every ... Single ... Site 

only the bravest are capable of such mission

Spoiler

Hi