Is there a way to force Adobe CC to use multi thread?

image.thumb.png.a97fd001cd4ce3e6188f02d63ab9bc43.png

Hello everyone,

The screenshot above is only one of the many examples.

When I use After Effect to give some 2D animation effects, use Premiere Pro's Stabilizer, or many other small effects; these literally use 1 - 4 threads only...
From my testings, I have realized that turning off Hyperthread sometimes makes editing a lot faster.
Final rendering is obvious faster with more threads but because I spend significantly more time editing, I realized that turning off Hyperthread is faster overall.

Is there a way to make these effects use all cores when they are being applied to the footage?

Side note: I honestly feel like grabbing a 10900K right now but I need PCI-E lanes... 

i9-10940X @5.40GHz (currently the top OC record):  https://valid.x86.fr/5jiapc

i9-10940X Regular 24/7 @5.1GHz all core: http://valid.x86.fr/bj13uz

2 minutes ago, ImNotNeko said:

Hello everyone,

--SNIP--

The screenshot above is only one of the many examples. When I use After Effect to give some 2D animation effects, use Premiere Pro's Stabilizer, or many other small effects; these literally use 1 - 4 threads only... From my testings, I have realized that turning off Hyperthread sometimes makes editing a lot faster. Final rendering is obvious faster with more threads but because I spend significantly more time editing, I realized that turning off Hyperthread is faster overall.

Is there a way to make these effects use all cores when they are being applied to the footage?

Side note: I honestly feel like grabbing a 10900K right now but I need PCI-E lanes... 

Yes, you can contact Adobe and ask them really nicely to write applications that actually know how to properly utilize more CPU cores. To be clear, there are some types of workloads that won't actually benefit from more CPU cores, hence why developers may not write their applications to fully use all cores. For example, Minecraft actually runs better having 2 or 4 cores overclocked to 5GHz rather than having 6 or 8 cores clocked at a slower 3.7GHz speed.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)