Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayter

New PC now or wait?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

$1800.00
USA

Gaming current and upcoming games 1440p/4Kp

I been thinking going intel since AM4 X570 itx mobo are sold out. 

10700K 409.99

Gigabyte z490 259.99

2x 16 Corsair 3200 cas 16 Dominator Platinum RGB 199.99

1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus 229.99
Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 499.99

NZXT H1 349.99

or

3700X 290.00

Gigabyte X570 229.99
Gskill Trident Neo 16x 2 3600 cas 16 178.99

1TB Corsair 600 PCI 4.0 190.99

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 499.99

NZXT H1 349.99

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait. Even if it’s just until X570 are back in stock, AMD is better and worth waiting.


I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

 

Quote me, @zeusthemoose me, or like my post for me to get notified of your response

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What are you gaming in now? How old is it, can you still keep up?

2. Why the H1 case? It is overpriced an you need a mini-itx board so no upgrades with better audio or faster networking in the future.

3. You forgot to include a power supply and some case fans as well as an aftermarket cooler. Both AMD and Intel will need one for boosting and max clocks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

Wait. Even if it’s just until X570 are back in stock, AMD is better and worth waiting.

Saying amd is better in every case is just wrong in terms of gaming intel is still a bit better so its more like your going for gaming only then keep the intel creative work = amd 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Saying amd is better in every case is just wrong in terms of gaming intel is still a bit better so its more like your going for gaming only then keep the intel creative work = amd 

I get that intel is better for pure gaming performance, but doesn’t AMD still have a better price/performance ratio?


I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

 

Quote me, @zeusthemoose me, or like my post for me to get notified of your response

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

I get that intel is better for pure gaming performance, but doesn’t AMD still have a better price/performance ratio?

In terms of value the 10th gen i5 is pretty decent aswell it even beats the i7 in some games so its kinda the new perfect gaming cpu and to me that would be worth the 80 extra over a ryzen 3600

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hayter said:

$1800.00
USA

Gaming current and upcoming games 1440p/4Kp

I been thinking going intel since AM4 X570 itx mobo are sold out. 

10700K 409.99

Gigabyte z490 259.99

2x 16 Corsair 3200 cas 16 Dominator Platinum RGB 199.99

1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus 229.99
Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 499.99

NZXT H1 349.99

or

3700X 290.00

Gigabyte X570 229.99
Gskill Trident Neo 16x 2 3600 cas 16 178.99

1TB Corsair 600 PCI 4.0 190.99

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 499.99

NZXT H1 349.99

 

 

 

 

 

 

That 10700K cost some nice amount of money, but man when I saw what it can do i shit my self. It outperform every AMD CPU.


CPU   _ i5 9600KF Overcklocked 5.0

MBD  _ Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro

DDR4 _ Corsair Dominator 16GB 3200Mhz

SSD   _Samsung 970 PRO

CPU Cooler _ Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240mm

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×