Armoury crate not working correctly

So after installing armoury crate and it working perfectly for a day, after shutting down my pc and turning it back on there are only 2 leds showing on my rgb devices. I can change them to 120 leds max but they will be stuck at 2 forever. Anyone know why? changing the light mode works and the devices are detected but not more than 2 leds will turn on.

for those such as myself confused by the question:
Armory crate is ROG’s Control software.  
this faq is for 1.0 and they seem to be up to v.2.03 so it may no longer be relevant.  Seems to describe what the thing is though.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1037690/

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

52 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

for those such as myself confused by the question:
Armory crate is ROG’s Control software.  
this faq is for 1.0 and they seem to be up to v.2.03 so it may no longer be relevant.  Seems to describe what the thing is though.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1037690/

So what I was saying is, I installed armoury crate and it worked perfect. Then all I did was shut down my pc and the next day I turned it on and now it doesn't do what it should. I can control everything in armoury crate. You can also adjust the amount of leds you want to light up. But that doesn't work anymore. Even when I set it to 120 leds it will only light up 2 leds on my rgb devices.