New PC - Getting BSOD PLZ HELP

Hi! 

I built a new pc this past week and my ram was broken after a memtest and soft crashing in games. Today I received my new ram and everything seemed fine until I started getting BSOD - system service exception errors while playing some steam games. It's crashed 3 times, and ive run a memtest, a sfc  scan, and a harddrive check and all came back fine. I've now completely reset my windows but I'm still not sure what's causing the original crashes. Can someone please help and shine some light on this?

Build: 

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x

GPU: 2080Ti

Mobo: Aorus x570 Ultra

Ram: TridentZ Neo ddr4 3200 32gb

PSU: RM650x

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

If anything comes to mind please let me know, I'm genuinely not sure what's going on and really need help. 

Do you have any overclocks going? Might be a weak PSU and its needs more power?

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

25 minutes ago, Supermankk said:

not sure what's causing the original crashes.

so you "fixed" it but want to know why?

8 minutes ago, TylerDurden! said:

so you "fixed" it but want to know why?

no I'm not sure if i fixed it but figuring out whats going on would better my chances of fixing the issue. I'm trying everything out in hopes that something works but im just working blind here which is why im asking for any input. 

13 minutes ago, SirWendall said:

Do you have any overclocks going? Might be a weak PSU and its needs more power?

No overclocking. I think im within the power range, do you think that could be an issue?

1 minute ago, Supermankk said:

no I'm not sure if i fixed it but figuring out whats going on would better my chances of fixing the issue. I'm trying everything out in hopes that something works but im just working blind here which is why im asking for any input. 

Try one RAM stick and see what happens.  Then you can try the other stick if first one failed and caused crash.

Intel 10980XE @ 4.6Ghz / Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master / Gigabyte WF RTX 2080 / Corsair Dominator RGB 64GB @ 3200 / Corsair AX1600i / Corsair H115i Pro RGB / Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition / AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / LG 55" C9 OLED 120hz / Logitech G Pro Wireless & G915 Wireless Linear & G935 Wireless / Scarlett 2i2 USB / KRK Rokits 10-3-1 Gen4 / Sennheiser HD 650 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk By BandLab / Corsair MP510 960GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial M4 500GB / LaCie External Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB

3 minutes ago, Supermankk said:

No overclocking. I think im within the power range, do you think that could be an issue?

I'd say it's less probable since I checked that the RM650x's Over Power Protection (OPP) kicks in at around 807.55Ws (124.2% load). And since you didn't overclock, the TDW should be around the low 500W range. That's unless the PSU is faulty. I'd say checking RAM again could be a good idea.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming | RAM: 16GB 3200 | GPU: MSI RX 5700 Gaming X 8GB | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 250GB WD Blue SSD & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda  | PSU: Corsair HX750i | Display: Hansung TFG32Q14V 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Fractal Design Celcius S24 Blackout | Keyboard: ABKO Hacker K660  | Mouse: G503

10 minutes ago, polo191 said:

I'd say it's less probable since I checked that the RM650x's Over Power Protection (OPP) kicks in at around 807.55Ws (124.2% load). And since you didn't overclock, the TDW should be around the low 500W range. That's unless the PSU is faulty. I'd say checking RAM again could be a good idea.

I ran the mem test, and everything looked to be in order. I also just had to return faulty ram a couple days ago, do you think it could be the ram again?

25 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

Try one RAM stick and see what happens.  Then you can try the other stick if first one failed and caused crash.

Should i do that even though the mem test looked to be in order? I can give it a try with just one stick but I thought it couldve been something like a faulty driver or corrupted windows file which is why I reset windows and reinstalled. What do you think is more likely?

14 minutes ago, Supermankk said:

I ran the mem test, and everything looked to be in order. I also just had to return faulty ram a couple days ago, do you think it could be the ram again?

If you're sure that there is something wrong with the hardware and you can't figure it out, then you should approach this systematically. Reassemble your PC starting with the parts that you found problematic, here it would be RAM. Make sure everything is plugged in properly. It sucks but it usually works. The simpler the solution the better right? Let's see if there's anything else we can do once you do that?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming | RAM: 16GB 3200 | GPU: MSI RX 5700 Gaming X 8GB | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 250GB WD Blue SSD & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda  | PSU: Corsair HX750i | Display: Hansung TFG32Q14V 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Fractal Design Celcius S24 Blackout | Keyboard: ABKO Hacker K660  | Mouse: G503

On 4/9/2020 at 9:48 PM, Wolololo said:

If you're sure that there is something wrong with the hardware and you can't figure it out, then you should approach this systematically. Reassemble your PC starting with the parts that you found problematic, here it would be RAM. Make sure everything is plugged in properly. It sucks but it usually works. The simpler the solution the better right? Let's see if there's anything else we can do once you do that?

Hey, so ive gone and reinstalled the ram. This is my second set of ram in a week so I really dont think its my memory. However after about a day of peace, I started getting a bunch of blue screen errors, from critical structure corruption, critical process die, to system thread exception not handled. This is after a clean install of windows with only the basic most of to date drivers installed and the only applications being, chrome, spotify, steam, battle.net and a handful of games. Should I start returning the parts? It's not the mobo or cpu because for the most part it works until it crashes. Does anyone have any hardware suggestions for what this could be?

9 hours ago, Supermankk said:

Hey, so ive gone and reinstalled the ram. This is my second set of ram in a week so I really dont think its my memory. However after about a day of peace, I started getting a bunch of blue screen errors, from critical structure corruption, critical process die, to system thread exception not handled. This is after a clean install of windows with only the basic most of to date drivers installed and the only applications being, chrome, spotify, steam, battle.net and a handful of games. Should I start returning the parts? It's not the mobo or cpu because for the most part it works until it crashes. Does anyone have any hardware suggestions for what this could be?

Hmm, I'm not sure about this but it seems the critical error types you've been getting that BSODs your computer are related with corrupted drivers and/or a bad windows install. If you're sure it's not a hardware problem, then you should ask someone else who's better qualified. I don't really know much about this. I'm sorry :(