My PC Build For Next Year

I've never built a computer and only ever used a computer that's already built.

I'm going to be using this computer for next year and my goal is to use this for streaming/recording gameplay and also have the maximum preformace doing so. I also want to video edit on it too using after effects and premiere pro. I'm gong as cheap as possible with the best specs you can get. I've taken out all the RBG so I can just go for preformance and not looks. I will also be adding an SSD later.

Please evaluate these parts - 

Also I was looking into switching the motherboard with something cheaper 

ASRock B450M PRO4

do you think I should do so? I want this to last for a long time ( 2 or 3 years) 2021 to 2024

-= Moved to New Builds and Planning =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

What’s your budget?

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

3 minutes ago, ProdixyYT said:

???

Your topic has been moved to the aforementioned Sub-Forum ... from the General Discussion Sub-Forum you posted in originally.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

3 minutes ago, Shrekpad said:

What’s your budget?

under 1,000 but going for under 900 :)

the actual computer itself without windows 10 and the monitor im getting is 874.89.$

with that package comes amd 3600 with and radeon 5700 and dd4 ram 3600 16 gb

Changed to stock cooler, should be enough. Thermal paste comes preapplied, so no need to get that. Cheaper motherboard but it’s still good. CL16 ram is worth the extra $9. A HDD as a boot drive is a big NO in 2020, you can one if you need more than 500gb. Fans are not needed, the case comes with good ones. Add the moniter and windows key and your good.

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

9 minutes ago, Shrekpad said:

Changed to stock cooler, should be enough. Thermal paste comes preapplied, so no end to get that. Cheaper motherboard but it’s still good. CL16 ram is worth the extra $9. A HDD as a boot drive is a big NO in 2020, you can one if you need more than 500gb. Fans are not needed, the case comes with good ones. Add the moniter and windows key and your good.

thank you! im gonna look into that rn :)