Wireless charging bluetooth rumblin mouse balls.

nelska

you roll it to charge it and you build it with a 3d printer and lithium counterweights. Gshock triple and quad sensor technology. XYZ.

26 minutes ago, nelska said:

Yeh or ney?

I don't even know what your post means. Are you talking about a product we can buy, or a project you're working on? Pictures or links would be helpful.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

8 minutes ago, kirashi said:

I don't even know what your post means. Are you talking about a product we can buy, or a project you're working on? Pictures or links would be helpful.

I don't have the solder.

-Locked-

OP You need to post with clarity. Feel free to ask the question again in a new thread, but please be specific in what you are trying to request. No one has any idea what you mean.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P