Pc turns on by itself and then turns off

Agent Crimson

My pc turns on by itself even when like I physically removed the button to eliminate the faulty button. And after it turns on it turns off. It also turns off when I myself start it up it just boots into windows and then shuts off. I am running my computer on a UPS and the earth is also present. I have had a similar issue before with cooler master psu but it was just turning off which later on fried 2 CPUs and 1 mobo. What should I do I haven't been using it to save my other gear. The psu I am using rn is a rma unit from cooler master 650w unit mwe.... 80+ gold rated fully modular

12 minutes ago, Agent Crimson said:

and the earth is also present

This is good to hear. Troubleshooting from another planet might be a challenge.

Sounds like you have a short somewhere in your case, or something isn't grounded properly.

I'd pull everything out of the case, put on a phonebook to test with, and see if the issue goes away or not.

If not, I'd say a flaky mobo perhaps.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

8 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

This is good to hear. Troubleshooting from another planet might be a challenge.

Sounds like you have a short somewhere in your case, or something isn't grounded properly.

I'd pull everything out of the case, put on a phonebook to test with, and see if the issue goes away or not.

If not, I'd say a flaky mobo perhaps.

Is there anyway to check if it is the Mobo? 

6 hours ago, Agent Crimson said:

Is there anyway to check if it is the Mobo? 

Well, if there is physical damage (blown caps) then a visual inspection can be done, but a bad component will be harder, if not impossible, to see.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.