Internet Speed on PC Much slower than phone

For the last couple months I have been getting no more than 1mb/s of download speed and the internet is way too slow and because of this I couldn't use my pc for anything I couldn't play games or use the internet in general, I get 20mb/s on my phone and everything is fine there. I thought the adapter might be the problem so I bought another one but it didn't make any difference. If anyone has any idea why this is happening and how to fix it I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Measuring the speed at the netfeed end might be useful.  Not impossible it’s the ISP.  Also need to know the entire rest of the data path.  A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 hours ago, ItsMeRachata said:

Try connect the adapter to another USB, I connect my adapter to the other USB socket and it'll give a little boost. Try to connect it in the USB 3.0/2.0 socket

I had a USB one and used to do this and it didn't work then I got a pci adapter

18 hours ago, ItsMeRachata said:

And if that doesn't help call your ISP

I called them they said the problem is from the pc because I'm getting 20mb/s on phone

18 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Measuring the speed at the netfeed end might be useful.  Not impossible it’s the ISP.  Also need to know the entire rest of the data path.  A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.  

What what do I do? Its not the isp because I'm getting 20mb/s on my phone

5 minutes ago, AH24 said:

What what do I do? Its not the isp because I'm getting 20mb/s on my phone

Is you phone running on the local WiFi or the phone services stuff though?  It can do both.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.