Shopping

I Linus have you ever made a video about the best place toi shop online like newegg or Aliexpress. 

Are you looking for something specific?

There's been a good handful of videos regarding weird offbrand sites like aliexpress and wish.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Best place to shop is wherever gets you the lowest prices and that is reuptable.

Not sure how trustworthy AliExpress is, but I'd trust Amazon, Newegg, B&H, and basically anything that's on PCpartpicker

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

8 minutes ago, Kabore Boris Damien said:

I Linus have you ever made a video about the best place toi shop online like newegg or Aliexpress. 

He probably has never done so, because a lot of place are decent to shop at. Plus with places like Newegg, Aliexpress and also Amazon (as well as many other 'webshops') there are actually a lot of different vendors selling through those platfoms. Covering all of those would be almost impossible, seeing as there thousands of different shops.

They have done a livestream in the past showing off their Black Friday shopping experience, I believe on Newegg and Amazon.

And the 2018 edition:

Spoiler

With Amazon and Newegg they are covering a large majority of their following (as both are quite ubiquitos) and they also have 'affiliate' links, that make it so if you click that link and purchase something, they get a monetary kickback, so that makes them a good bit of money too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Linus has only knowledge about US online retailers. He doesn't deal that much with Walmart, BestBuy and so on since those aren't a thing in Canada. So doing video about best place to shop your components, I think he might pick MemoryExpress as its local to them and the service has been good to them in past.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv