Asus Prime x570 Pro Faulty or not?

I left two videos below to understand that is happening right now

I builded a new gaming rig a week ago, it was working fine for 4 days and somehow when pc was idling it crashed or whatever happend. Pc was still running, but monitor said that there's no signal per display port, hdmi says no cable connected. Keyboard and mouse wasnt working as well. So, i discovered that my DRAM light turned yellow. I tried many things.. 

-tried to boot with 1/2 ram sticks in every possible combination, nothing

-removed cmos battery for one hour, nothing

-removed cpu, by the way all pins were straight and good, nothing

-checked psu cables, all looks good

While pc was working fine all temps were normal as it should to be, games were running on max settings smooth and without any crashes or lags. Oh btw i changed my rams frequency from 2133mhz to its max 3200mhz, maybe they somehow just died because of it? 

I found that many people blamed mobo for this, and there is like 70-80% people who has this dram problem with other asus cards..  

What should i do next? Should i go straight away to store to exchange this mobo a new one? Or it isnt even mobo's fault? I just dont really want to buy any more parts for hoping it will help, im feeling like i wasted all my money for nothing already :/

Every single part was purchased brand new

Thank you all

Ryzen 7 3700x

Corsair rm750x

Gigabyte rtx 2070 windforce 2x

Lpx 16gb (2x8gb) 3200mhz

well you move the camera a lot and cant see what happens it seems that your mobo stucks on memory check up (orange ligh) but I cant see if that keeps on lighting orange... 

I also can see that you have 4 pins instead of 8 on your CPU's power supply.

There also seems to be a misalignment in your GPU cables because they reflect light differently  but cant really tell since the camera moves fast and its kinda blury anyway..

What's the PSU you are using?I see you listed your PSU and that PSU should have an 8 pin cable for the CPU

What's the motherboard? 

Also was there any bad weather or electricity issue when that happened? 

3 hours ago, papajo said:

well you move the camera a lot and cant see what happens it seems that your mobo stucks on memory check up (orange ligh) but I cant see if that keeps on lighting orange... 

I also can see that you have 4 pins instead of 8 on your CPU's power supply.

There also seems to be a misalignment in your GPU cables because they reflect light differently  but cant really tell since the camera moves fast and its kinda blury anyway..

What's the PSU you are using?I see you listed your PSU and that PSU should have an 8 pin cable for the CPU

What's the motherboard? 

Also was there any bad weather or electricity issue when that happened? 

Already got refunded my money back, it was faulty motherboard as i suspected.