Can I get some suggestions for my build?

Thiccboy

Here's the list: 

I think I'm about done. This is what's been built after hours of research by me and some help. I just wanted to post here again to get the final verdict. If there's any suggestion on how to improve this build, or if there's any ways I could make this cheaper without too much compromise would be great. All prices are in canadian dollars. Thank you.

Seems good. Maybe check to see if you can fit an RTX 2070 Super in there. It has lots more performance for only a slight price increase. to cut costs, you could slightly downgrade motherboard (use the motherboard tier list in my signature to find a similarly performing motherboard for cheaper).

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

13 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Seems good. Maybe check to see if you can fit an RTX 2070 Super in there. It has lots more performance for only a slight price increase. to cut costs, you could slightly downgrade motherboard (use the motherboard tier list in my signature to find a similarly performing motherboard for cheaper).

Ok, thank you. One look at the tier list and I have no idea what the hell is going on. This is way too advanced for a dumb boi like me. 

As for the list, do you think it's absolutely perfect? Because I saw a lot of $1000 dollar build videos on youtube (including Linus' early 2020 buyers guide with a 1000 dollar build), but none of them chose these components. I think this is the absolute best you can get for a 1000 US dollars, but I wanted to post here to see if there's any improvements I can do. If there's anything I can do to make it cheaper(because that is a phat amount of money), or make it better for the same price. The rtx 2070 super can't fit under the budget unfortunately, but yeah I would love to get it. Thanks again.