Cant connect to certain websites

Bobbyman5506

Hello! i'm quite lost and i don't know what to do. for somereason i am unable to go to any amazon website, it just acts like there is some kind of server problem or something. I dont know what to do. Any help?

Thank You

What error message do you get? This is usually a network configuration issue often solved by resetting some things.

it takes forever to load, then when it finally does load is says this

dddddd.png

my phone (on the same wifi) is just fine, same with my Samsung tablet, an old Chromebook works just fine, and my roommate's laptop works just fine 

2 minutes ago, Bobbyman5506 said:

my phone (on the same wifi) is just fine, same with my Samsung tablet, an old Chromebook works just fine, and my roommate's laptop works just fine 

So it's not the website, your ISP, or your LAN.

Did you try a different web browser?

yep still happens in other browsers, just a different message of course, but the same meaning though

and it's ONLY amazon? That message is more related to not connecting to the internet than it is to any specific website. I have never hear of a computer blocking a specific site only. At least not in a consumer box... corporate networks do that but usually with a redirect that says they won't let you connect to something specific and are being blocked.

What you didn't mention is pretty much what all of the previous posters should have asked... What is you network like? What kind of service, how is it connected (modem->computer, OR modem-> router-> computer, OR modem - > aluminum foil antenna -> box of wet raisins -> wifi dongle on a computer), are the devices that WILL connect to Amazon on the same connection, like via wifi? Lots of places for stuff to go wrong and we need to know what the internet has to get through to get to your browser.

With more info, can probably help.

• 4 weeks later...

i recently figured it put. i have an alienware laptop and it came preinstalled with killer wifi and i accidentaly blocked amazon's ip

18 minutes ago, Bobbyman5506 said:

i recently figured it put. i have an alienware laptop and it came preinstalled with killer wifi and i accidentaly blocked amazon's ip

Ahh man, that was too good 😆