Veeam Vs your backup software

Hello, sorry for the redundant topic but getting a bit confused as to what backup software to use considering there's so many.

My goal is to back up my 250gb ssd, 4tb hdd, 2tb Seagate external as well being able to backup devices like my phone and ipad all onto my new 8tb WD Elements external hdd.

I prefer free software and am currently focused on local backup to my external hdd. 

Should I try veeam again and get it up and running or do you suggest another software.

If you have used veam in the past how did you like it?

Thank you! 

I use manual backup with FreeFileSync. You can create macros to repeat same checks.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I use manual backup with FreeFileSync. You can create macros to repeat same checks.

I also use FreeFileSync to backup data only. It can't be used to backup System files (OS and programs), though. On Win 7, I used Macrium Reflect to image System files

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

22 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

18 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I also use FreeFileSync to backup data only. It can't be used to backup System files (OS and programs), though. On Win 7, I used Macrium Reflect to image System files

Any chance you guys can take a look at this and help me out?