Could somebody pls check if my part list is ok ?

I am going for a 1900-2200 EUR build, I know I have my monitor on my parts list.

but I dont need a monitor in that budget its just in there to see my total cost.

Could somebody pls look at my part list and tell me if I there are some things that have to be tweaked to get a better over all build.

thx in advance :)

here is the link of my part list:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pgCBGc

What country?
You used the US PCPartPicker so the pricing and product availability isn't relevant to your area.

You can change the country from the drop down in the top right of the site.

Build parts wise looks fine, though I wouldn't be spending that much on an SSD, and really, I'd be waiting a few months for the release of the 3000 series.

Welcome to the forum.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Looks like a pretty good build. Question though, have you considered Ryzen 3000 CPU and AM4 motherboard? Might get more bang for your buck.

It's really not wise to buy Intel at this point. AMD Ryzen rules at every price point.

I'd not buy HDD. You can use an SSD basically forever now. HDD will probably die within the next 3-5 years and until it dies, it will always play catch up with the rest of the system. You don't need all of the storage from the get-go. Can always add it later.

Buying Win 10? Interesting choice.

You could probably scrape off couple hundred dollars by taking these advices and put them into gpu budget.

Like stated above, get Ryzen 3k.

Also dont buy windows 10. Install it for free and buy a key for $10. And I'd recommend 3600Mhz RAM for ryzen.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

nzxt recently released kraken x63, which is an updated x62 for the same price, also you could probably fit the build in a h510 if you wanna make it more compact. Otherwise, looks good to me

17 hours ago, dizmo said:

What country?
You used the US PCPartPicker so the pricing and product availability isn't relevant to your area.

You can change the country from the drop down in the top right of the site.

Build parts wise looks fine, though I wouldn't be spending that much on an SSD, and really, I'd be waiting a few months for the release of the 3000 series.

Welcome to the forum.

Im from the netherlands.

The main reason I went with the expensive SSD is because I thought that for gaming a high wright/read would be better.

but thx for the tip il look into it :)

17 hours ago, AtrexZ said:

nzxt recently released kraken x63, which is an updated x62 for the same price, also you could probably fit the build in a h510 if you wanna make it more compact. Otherwise, looks good to me

oh ok, il probably then go with that one :)

thx

17 hours ago, AaronThomas said:

Looks like a pretty good build. Question though, have you considered Ryzen 3000 CPU and AM4 motherboard? Might get more bang for your buck.

I personally prefere a intel build but thx for the tip :)

17 hours ago, Statik said:

Like stated above, get Ryzen 3k.

Also dont buy windows 10. Install it for free and buy a key for $10. And I'd recommend 3600Mhz RAM for ryzen.

thx for the tip 

il just get a code cuz it will deffinetly safe me some money

17 hours ago, lafrente said:

It's really not wise to buy Intel at this point. AMD Ryzen rules at every price point.

I'd not buy HDD. You can use an SSD basically forever now. HDD will probably die within the next 3-5 years and until it dies, it will always play catch up with the rest of the system. You don't need all of the storage from the get-go. Can always add it later.

Buying Win 10? Interesting choice.

You could probably scrape off couple hundred dollars by taking these advices and put them into gpu budget.

thx for the info

il check my build to see if i can safe some more money

4 hours ago, b3rry. said:

Im from the netherlands.

The main reason I went with the expensive SSD is because I thought that for gaming a high wright/read would be better.

but thx for the tip il look into it :)

You won't really see that much of an improvement. NVME does see small gains in speed when loading over SATA, but between different NVME drives, the difference is nil.

So just save your money and get a cheaper one.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

@b3rry. What is your use case - primarily gaming? Here is a sweet looking and great performing build (NZXT/Gigabyte). I went with an X570 motherboard, kept the NZXT Kraken, case, added an NZXT PSU and even threw a 2080 Ti in there for the fun of it - I went balls to the wall, as your budget allowed for it.

You can definitely save some money without sacrificing any performance if you want to. B450 motherboard, AMD stock cooler and a different (still good looking) case save you €300!

Edit: I'm not sure about shipping costs or if you have the ability to order from Germany (or even to friends or relatives in Germany), but the NZXT H710 is currently 20% off at Alternate.de (120€)

7 hours ago, ShinRamen said:

@b3rry. What is your use case - primarily gaming? Here is a sweet looking and great performing build (NZXT/Gigabyte). I went with an X570 motherboard, kept the NZXT Kraken, case, added an NZXT PSU and even threw a 2080 Ti in there for the fun of it - I went balls to the wall, as your budget allowed for it.

You can definitely save some money without sacrificing any performance if you want to. B450 motherboard, AMD stock cooler and a different (still good looking) case save you €300!

Edit: I'm not sure about shipping costs or if you have the ability to order from Germany (or even to friends or relatives in Germany), but the NZXT H710 is currently 20% off at Alternate.de (120€)

thx so much for the part list, I might actually go with one of those builds :)

9 hours ago, dizmo said:

You won't really see that much of an improvement. NVME does see small gains in speed when loading over SATA, but between different NVME drives, the difference is nil.

So just save your money and get a cheaper one.

oh ok

thx for the tip