InWin 101 / 103 GPU clearance

Muwatallis

Hi, could anyone with an InWin 101 or 103 case please tell me if there is any leeway in the max GPU length it can fit?

It states 305mm with rad installed at the front/side. I want to use Sapphire 5700 xt Nitro +, which is 306mm, so only 1mm longer. Would that extra 1mm make it not fit, or would it be okay?

(Assuming 101 and 103 will be the same as they have the same dimensions and same max gpu length listed).

I already ordered a fractal design meshify C, but am thinking about changing to InWin as my cat always lies on top of my computer and with this case she won't block the exhaust xD

Looks like the 305mm max length is based on having a side radiator

image.png.80c7555388328dfd2833491d862ac450.png

The case itself is 480mm long. If you dont mount a side radiator, you can mount basically any GPU on the market today in there without issue. That being said, the Meshify C comes with a top dust filter, and there are no fans on the top exhaust unless you plan on populating it with fans. It also has a 120mm rear fan for the main exhaust so your cant wont block all of it. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks, but I do want to use a radiator, so wanted to ask if anyone who has the case could tell me where there is any wiggle room around that 305mm figure.