What Netflix show have you watch recently?

iglance tech

Witcher is great if you're a fan of the franchise. I'm not sure how much you'd enjoy it if you're not, however.

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, iglance tech said:

Don't F with cats was one missed up film.

Yeah, it was f*cked, interesting, but f*uked.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:48 AM, Giganthrax said:

Witcher is great if you're a fan of the franchise. I'm not sure how much you'd enjoy it if you're not, however.

I think most people enjoy it for the humour and fantasy atmosphere. But I got totally lost in the story with the weird chronology and loose ends. Many people I know just gave up halfway through the show. 

The Witcher, Altered Carbon, and The Hunters(Not Netflix on Amazon) are my go to shows right now, waiting for The Boys season 2(also Amazon) to drop, Altered Carbon's second season dropped just a day or two ago which was a nice surprise.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Love, Death & Robots

Paradise PD

Black Mirror Bandersnatch

Gotham

Agents of Shield

I watched rust valley restorers..i think its called, which was a pretty interesting canadian show, although only one season i believe. secondly I was a late bloomer to watching the punisher series which I binged in a couple days and loved it.