Dell G7 7590 CPU Overclock?

I recently got a Dell G7 17 (7590). Here’s the link to all of its details: https://www.dell.com/en-au/shop/dell-laptops/dell-g7-17-gaming-laptop/spd/g-series-17-7790-laptop/gn77d595au

However I was wondering. Although it’s a H series chip. Would there be some way of overclocking it (not undervolting) that doesn’t involve boosting the base clock? I’d rather not have to deal with the unnecessary whirl of fans and temperatures of a higher clock speed when it’s not needed. Although I know it’s obviously not built for it being locked and this is somewhat dangerous if still like to if possible keep this as safe as possible. So no dangerous custom BIOS if avoidable 

undervolt it, you can't overclock the CPU, moreover the model itself doesn't have good cooling

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

41 minutes ago, genexis_x said:

undervolt it, you can't overclock the CPU, moreover the model itself doesn't have good cooling

That was no help. Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Ndwolfy780 said:

That was no help. Thank you.

It is u cant oc most Laptop chips cause they already run at the max that the cooling of your laptop can handel undervolting works cause it lowers the temps overall and that makes the cpu hold its turbo longer sooooo perf+ 

27 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

It is u cant oc most Laptop chips cause they already run at the max that the cooling of your laptop can handel undervolting works cause it lowers the temps overall and that makes the cpu hold its turbo longer sooooo perf+ 

I am aware of a laptops cooling capacity. And I know there isn’t much thermal headroom. However gaining more thermal headroom is not what I’m after here. Yes it’s a good thing to do on laptops and may gain better performance. However it is not what I am asking. So it’s not helpful to me

2 hours ago, Ndwolfy780 said:

I recently got a Dell G7 17 (7590). Here’s the link to all of its details: https://www.dell.com/en-au/shop/dell-laptops/dell-g7-17-gaming-laptop/spd/g-series-17-7790-laptop/gn77d595au

However I was wondering. Although it’s a H series chip. Would there be some way of overclocking it (not undervolting) that doesn’t involve boosting the base clock? I’d rather not have to deal with the unnecessary whirl of fans and temperatures of a higher clock speed when it’s not needed. Although I know it’s obviously not built for it being locked and this is somewhat dangerous if still like to if possible keep this as safe as possible. So no dangerous custom BIOS if avoidable 

The only thing you can do is boosting the gpu.