Cableless multiple monitor setup

Hi everyone. I have this chance to order myself a working desk and monitor setup that I want at work, so I want to use the opportunity. Is there any way I can connect three or four monitors to my laptop without using cables. Something like projecting the screen to a device, then that device splits the signal into the displays as split screens? Or any other solution which does not require 1983786594 cables to do it? Thanks in advance for any suggestion. 

Edited by otofonbismarck82

3 minutes ago, otofonbismarck82 said:

Hi everyone. I have this chance to order myself a working desk and monitor setup that I want at work, so I want to use the opportunity. Is there any way I can connect three or four monitors to my laptop without using cables. Something like projecting the screen to a device, then that device splits the signal into the displays as split screens? Or any other solution which does not require 1983786594 cables to do it? Thanks in advance for any suggestion. 

You could use a USB type C dock. One cable to your laptop and everything else connects to the dock which you can hide somewhere.

Totally wireless isn't possible. We have WiFi and we all know how it compares to Ethernet when it comes to quality and bandwidth. (It sucks).

31 minutes ago, Trinopoty said:

You could use a USB type C dock. One cable to your laptop and everything else connects to the dock which you can hide somewhere.

Totally wireless isn't possible. We have WiFi and we all know how it compares to Ethernet when it comes to quality and bandwidth. (It sucks).

I'll have this i mind. Thank you.