Aiming for zephyrus

Hi, 

Wanting a slim gaming laptop without the maxQ, stylish too. Want to be able to play games on high settings, screen size I'm non too fussed about. I'm from England, the weight doesn't matter all that much either, I'm looking to spend roughly £1600. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Thank you 

29 minutes ago, Tearingntheripping said:

Hi, 

Wanting a slim gaming laptop without the maxQ, stylish too. Want to be able to play games on high settings, screen size I'm non too fussed about. I'm from England, the weight doesn't matter all that much either, I'm looking to spend roughly £1600. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Thank you 

If you can wait until Spring/Summer of this year they have the new version coming out which will be worth the money.

But if you can't wait and you want it now then the current version of zephyrus would be fine. 

Yeah, I did see them on ces, I'm a sucker for stylish, and I love the look of the new G14, the lights in the back look like they'd bump up the price, but I tempted, very tempted. Maybe waiting might be a wise choice. 

Open to other options?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Any preference on battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Nah, battery life is pretty low on the pecking order. The wife won't let me have a desktop, so I'm getting a stylish laptop instead. 

ASUS ROG Strix Scar III G731GW would this be any good, apart from the OD profile USB thing, it seems pretty good

14 hours ago, Tearingntheripping said:

That can play games on high obviously 

14 hours ago, genexis_x said:

Any preference on battery life?

remember to tag eachother or quote eachother so you can see eachother messages.