Thoughts on ThinkPad X1 Carbon vs Razer Blade Stealth

Hello, I am currently in the market for a new laptop. I have come to choose between these two laptops: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7 (20QDS28F00), i7-8565U, 16GB, SSD 1TB and RAZER Blade Stealth 13 FHD (RZ09-03101E72-R3E1), i7-1065G7, 16GB, 512GB SSD, GTX 1650. I work in a networking departmant of a larger research institut. If you have any thoughts on which is best suited please let me know. If you have any other suggestions I am open to them. The budget is around 2000 euros, would like it to have at least 2 USB type C/Thunderbolt connectors and 2 USB type A 3.1, I don't mind having a hub for ethernet cable, also I don't need hdmi ports or anything like that, weight as low as possible, and a powerfull battery goes without saying ;). Thank you :)

After having the Razer Blade 15 for around 13-14 months, I would not go the Razer route. My unit (and according to users around the internet) just had a lot of issues either hardware or software, and for the 2700 euros (how much I paid for it), it was definitely not worth the money.

Now I have the XMG Fusion 15, and it has some issues as well (but nothing nearly as bad as my old Razer), but at 1800 euros it's hard to complain.

Avoid Razer laptops due to quality issues and bad aftersales, business laptop is a much better option

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128