My stream is blurry no matter what .Please help me.

I’ve been trying to stream for a while but no matter what settings i use my stream is very blurry and unwatchable.I have very good upload speed up to 90Mbps, CPU Ryzen 5 1600x six cores 3.6ghz,GPU Gtx 1060 6gb so the pc is kinda good and the internet ,i have tried every bitrate i can think about from 2500 to 6000 , i tried streaming 720p or 1080 ,i tried streaming 30 fps /60 fps ,changed the cpu usage ,changing the encorder ,i  don’t know what else i could do and what is the problem please help.

Here are my setting and upload speed test

https://imgur.com/a/NADlmYc

Well, first, keyframe setting = 2 is what can help mitigate some problems. Second, increase bitrate. Third, if your CPU can handle, try medium instead of fast.

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

These are the settings I usually give friends that are wanting to get into streaming, give these a shot.

image.png.5c7cd289c124912f32896cbbd3e062e0.png

image.png.f70b5deea1ce16d2be3a014e65ca12d7.png

If you don't want to use NVENC here are my personal x264 settings

image.png.7265e6d8d910dcda979ac4ccfe77c97f.png

Also another thing, every time I have tried using SLOBS I've always had issues. Give OBS Studio a shot its not that difficult to add a few browser sources for alerts.

image.png

Main stuff idk

Laptop: Macbook Air M1 2020

Desktop/Gaming PC

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F

RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200

STORAGE: WD BLACK SN750 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC

PSU: Corsair TXM Gold 550W 80+

Other Stuff

VR Headset: Valve Index

Consoles: Nintendo Switch - Xbox Series X

17 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

A link to one of your streams would be handy.

If you want to stay with 3000 kbps bitrate, rescale to 960x540 as it's exactly half of 1080p.  That will allow you to use cheaper rescale algorithm like bilinear or bicubic - lanczos is more cpu intensive, so why not use that cpu to give the encoder more cpu time to squeeze more quality in that bitrate.When you're resizing to exactly half, or doubling something, the rescale algorithm doesn't matter, because you're simply taking two pixels and mixing the colors of those pixels together to produce one pixel - the rescaling algorithms only make a quality difference when you have fractions like  1080->720 where the ratio is 66% (0.66)

For 720p or lower, profile high doesn't help you much... you may get more quality if you use preset main but change preset fast to something a bit slower.

As an analogy, think of profile high as allowing the encoder to use more complex brick styles to build a wall in a game like tetris. Profile main is like allowing you to make the wall using only squares and lines and L shapes, while profile High allows you to use S and T shapes as well.  This means profile high can achieve higher compression but it also means the encoder needs to actually find places where using S or T shapes makes sense and reduces the number of bits to use.  At 720p or lower, there's rarely such opportunities to use these, so it may make more sense to restrict the encoder to use only a smaller subset of "pieces".

With the cpu time saved using this, you can guide the encoder to use the cpu time in other places, like thinking more about what stuff is identical in consecutive frames and so on ... that's what preset fast/faster/medium etc does

Not listed in your pictures... there's another section where you set the capture format... make sure it's NV12 and the color format is bt709 and you should be on Full RGB/YCbCr  not Studio/Limited

16 minutes ago, Spakes said:

Well, first, keyframe setting = 2 is what can help mitigate some problems. Second, increase bitrate. Third, if your CPU can handle, try medium instead of fast.

I put keyframe to 2 ,put the bitrate to 6000 and set cpu usage to medium,still nothing ,i don't understand what could it be since i don't think is either output or video setting anymore.

7 minutes ago, mariushm said:

If you want to stay with 3000 kbps bitrate, rescale to 960x540 as it's exactly half of 1080p.  That will allow you to use cheaper rescale algorithm like bilinear or bicubic - lanczos is more cpu intensive, so why not use that cpu to give the encoder more cpu time to squeeze more quality in that bitrate.When you're resizing to exactly half, or doubling something, the rescale algorithm doesn't matter, because you're simply taking two pixels and mixing the colors of those pixels together to produce one pixel - the rescaling algorithms only make a quality difference when you have fractions like  1080->720 where the ratio is 66% (0.66)

For 720p or lower, profile high doesn't help you much... you may get more quality if you use preset main but change preset fast to something a bit slower.

As an analogy, think of profile high as allowing the encoder to use more complex brick styles to build a wall in a game like tetris. Profile main is like allowing you to make the wall using only squares and lines and L shapes, while profile High allows you to use S and T shapes as well.  This means profile high can achieve higher compression but it also means the encoder needs to actually find places where using S or T shapes makes sense and reduces the number of bits to use.  At 720p or lower, there's rarely such opportunities to use these, so it may make more sense to restrict the encoder to use only a smaller subset of "pieces".

With the cpu time saved using this, you can guide the encoder to use the cpu time in other places, like thinking more about what stuff is identical in consecutive frames and so on ... that's what preset fast/faster/medium etc does

Not listed in your pictures... there's another section where you set the capture format... make sure it's NV12 and the color format is bt709 and you should be on Full RGB/YCbCr  not Studio/Limited

I put the bit rate to 6000 i put the rescale to 720p ,i did what u said in the NV12 tab ,still blurry

Ask good people at EposVox's discord server then. They are way more qualified in that stuff. And yes, some examples of your stream being "blurry" is necessary.

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

Try enabling Game Mode in windows and closing the stream preview while you stream.

Also OBS Studio might be worth a shot instead of Streamlabs.