In ear monitors or headphones? PC sound setup

Hi guys

So I have had some trouble with gaming headsets. The only ones that I've found to be comfortable were the Logitech G430s, but mine broke a while back, so I bought some Cloud IIs, which after about 2 minutes hurt my ears quite badly, so I returned those and got Corsair HS60, which, for some reason hurt my ears a little bit which I was OK with but it also really hurt my head no matter how I wore them. I have always prefered IEMs in terms of comfort. Are there any IEMs that are reasonably cheap and sturdy that sound better than G430s? Preferably with a decent microphone. If not, what would be a good cheap microphone for discord?

Also, I don't have any speakers on my PC right now and my monitor doesn't have them built in so I was also wondering if there are decent VERY cheap speakers for pc (under 15 euros)

Sorry for the long post. I'm a complete audio noob and just want decent sound in and out of my computer.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Plenty of people play with IEMs instead of headphones. I don't think there's any IEMs that are considered to have a "good" microphone, but you could always upgrade that separately later on.

There's a billion different options out there and everyone will have a different opinion on which you should choose. Here's just the first non-crap option I could find: https://www.coolblue.nl/product/742113/sony-mdr-ex650apb.html