Any stress testing software to record min and max temperatures and min and max clock speeds over 20-30 minutes?

Any stress testing software to record min and max temperatures and min and max clock speeds (CPU) over 20-30 minutes?
I need to measure this data for a science fair project. It needs to work with AMD Ryzen.

You can try OCCT for this.
https://www.ocbase.com/

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

is there a way to download a txt file or something though? I need to collect a lot of datapoints and screenshots or writing it down/in excel is way longer will all the data!

You might want to take a look at 'Hardware Monitor' from CPUID. I believe it will let you export results. You can find out more here: https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Good luck.

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

MSI Afterburner will write to an output file and you can watch cpu speeds and temp.

Gaming - AMD TR 3970X | ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme II | G.SKILL Neo 3600 64GB | Zotac Nvidia 2080 Ti AMP | 2x Sabarent 1TB NVMe | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 1000w | Corsair K70 RGB Lux | Corsiar M65 | 2x ASUS Rog PG279Q | BenQ EW3270U | Windows 10 Pro | EKWB Custom loop

ITX - Intel i7-10700k | Asus ROG Z490-I Gaming | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200 32GB | EVGA 2080 Super| Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB SSD | NZXT H1| Windows 10 Pro

HTPC - Intel i9-9900k | Asus ROG Maximus XI Code | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200 32GB | EVGA 1070 | Samsung 970 1TB | WD Blue 1TB SSD | NZXT H700  | EVGA G3 1000W | Corsair H150i | Windows 10 Pro

Servers - SuperMicro 846 | 2x 2695L V2 | 128GB | Chelsio 10Gbe | Chelsio 40Gbe | 24 x 6TB | FreeNas - SuperMicro 826 | 2 x 2695L | 128GB | Chelsio 10Gbe | Chelsio 40Gbe | 8 x 10TB | 847 24 x 1TB SSD | Windows Server 2019

Work - Dell XPS 15 9560 | i7-7700HQ | 32 GB RAM | 1TB NVMe | 4k dsiplay

I don't believe Afterburner covers the CPU, only the GPU.
HWmonitor covers everything including min, max and current temps seen.

However it does not have a graph reading, just shows these values.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

16 hours ago, middleclasspoor said:

You might want to take a look at 'Hardware Monitor' from CPUID. I believe it will let you export results. You can find out more here: https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Good luck.

Ok, thanks, this looks good. But what is the best way to stress test it? OCCT seems to have issues downloading and freezing. I also need to know average temp and clock speed, sorry I may not have mentioned this. HWMonitor doesn't seem to record average. So is there some benchmarking/stress test software that I can set to run for 20-30 minutes and will tell me those averages? 

1 hour ago, -live wire- said:

Ok, thanks, this looks good. But what is the best way to stress test it? OCCT seems to have issues downloading and freezing. I also need to know average temp and clock speed, sorry I may not have mentioned this. HWMonitor doesn't seem to record average. So is there some benchmarking/stress test software that I can set to run for 20-30 minutes and will tell me those averages? 

HWInfo64 will log everything to a .csv file; min, max, and average.  It has any/all sensors you could ever want.

The new version of OCCT is hot garbage and I'd avoid it.  Prime95, Aida64 (has 30 day free trial), Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, or x264 video encoder stability test are good alternatives.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Just seconding or thirding HWMonitor. I always have it and Task Manager open on a side monitor all the time (it also surprises me how many enthusiasts don't do this. Dont you want to know what your system is up at any point in time???)

The Daily Driver:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  |  EVGA GTX 1070 SC  |  48GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4-3600  | Corsair 750D Case
AsRock X570 Pro 4 mobo

iRacing Sim Rig:

i5-10600k @ 5.0 GHz  |  EVGA GTX 1080ti Hybrid  | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600  |  Corsair Air 540 Case
ASUS Z490-E ROG Strix mobo

Ok, I guess I will give aida 64 a try. HWinfo64 looks good for min max and average, and then I guess I'll have to click reset as I start the benchmark.